Eagle Fence in Fort Wayne Indiana

Eagle Fence in Fort Wayne Indiana The owner of this business is un-honest and will take your money and not do the job. We contacted with him in August for an installation in 2 weeks. We made the mistake of paying him, It is now end of October and the fence has not been installed and he won't return calls and won't return money, Two weeks ago he promised that within 5 days I would receive 90% of my money back, this never happened and now he won't return calls. This is a business I would recommend staying away from. Are all of your contractors this honest.

Three sections of their previously installed 8' tall, 120' section of privacy fence was completely destroyed during a wind storm in early March, 2017. It took them over one month to come out to inspect for a damage estimate. Today is April 30, 2017 and after many phone calls to Eagle Fence, I still have not received an estimate.

#1019201

Oddly enough I have used eagle fence several times, never have had an issue. Rusty has always been honest if there were going to be issues.

Not sure about a lot of these posts simply because one person can put several posts. Incidentally I have also used Lowes to install a front door. The contractor that measured it lied and said he had never been to the house, was 12days late on install and the door has since lost the seal. I used lowes on a carpet install ONCE, never again.

The contractor never showed twice then, a large one room install took almost 10 hours!! Just a word of advice, don't pay ANYONE up front, always sign a contract and make your wants and needs clear up front.

The owner, Rusty Denham is a thief, habitual narcissist liar and a cheater. He's been having an affair for years!

***. He will lie, cheat, and steal from anyone and everyone including contractors and The City of Fort Wayne - anything to make this money hungry *** rich!

@PissedConsumer935507

This is in response to the post by CB. Whoever you are, reply with a name because a few people now think CB stands for Crazy ***.

(Inside joke) so they think I wrote this! If you're going to post at least have the guts to post your name!

Thank you!

Kim D.

@PissedConsumer1014327

Kim, you and Kris are both crazy. Sister Wives anyone?

@PissedConsumer935507

We must agree-a simple job to build lattice work for our fence. We took the lattice work in July, 2016.

Took over a month to get an estimate from Rusty. In September we sent them a check for $300, the price he quoted. After many many calls, numerous messages left for him to contact us back we never got the lattice work built. Went today to pick up the lattice work and a refund check of our money.

This unprofessional, poor customer service owner never had the decency nor the fortitude to ever call us and let us know he want going to do the job. The people working for him make excuses after excuses for him, that sad because they have to put up with all of the complaints from angry customers. They are the ones we feel sorry for. A good businessman gives out his contact information, that's why we never got to talk to him directly-he is a poor business person.

NEVER use this business, seems like it is the customers fault when they get angry because he sucks as a business person. Remember Rusty, the customer should be treated with respect.

If Eagle Fence were the Last fence company in the area, go as far away as you can or get screwed.

@PissedConsumer1263268

The owner sounds like a crook. Is this business a front for other unscrupulous dealings? The owner sounds like a really bad scoundrel

I had this company out to put in a fence and made the mistake of paying in full up front. They were decent up until then, after they had their money it took them THREE MONTHS, several angry phone calls from me and finally a threat to go to take them to court before they FINALLY came out and put the fence in.

Well flash forward a year and the fence is falling apart, the posts are raising with the ground and the gate hardware is stripped out because none of it was installed properly to begin with. If the cement is poured right, then even with ground changes the posts should never have raised. A call to this company got me no where so a complaint was filed with the BBB over them. Once I got to the BBB I then realized they only have a C+ rating and lots of complaints similar to mine.

Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM EAGLE FENCE!!! They don't do good work, they don't follow through and will take your money and run.

The owner will call you every name in the book. Text you very nasty things.

Please take your money elsewhere very unprofessional. Let this be your warning you Will be treated like a dog. Whoops sorry dogs get treated way better. The way this man threatens you you feel unsafe in your own home.

Save your money for someone else to do it or have your neighbor kids do it they will do a better job.

God help the people that use Eagle fence. Because that's the only help you're going to get.

Add me to the list of people duped by Eagle Fence. It took them ELEVEN WEEKS to just to a fence true-up ..

then they refused to replace my gate latch (which I paid for and is on the statement of work) and got mad at ME because I filed a complaint with the BBB.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! You're better off using a blind midget for your fence work than these crooks.

View more comments (10)
ID
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article