EAccess Solutions Blackberry.com

I was actually conned by eAccess Solutions who handles Blackberry.com They told me to follow their instructions which I did but then they lied and misrepresented themselves so that they could make me (the consumer) look bad. First they falsely advertized the product at a reduced price then charged my credit card 3 times more. When I filed a report with the BBB they became furious but they lost their standing for a while as they did not sufficiantly satisfy the complaint plus again they mis-represented themselves to the BBB. Also, about the product, it turned out that the product was not right for it's intended purpose. eAccess Solutions tried to protest but they were not successful. When I filled out a user survey they refused to list it but only had one user review listed that was from them stating how great the product was but they would not accept any other user reviews. The product was poorly made and poorly designed and not authorized for use with the Blackberry phone yet eAccess Solutions made false claims that it was. I lost the price of the product because they (eAccess Solutions) lied to my credit card people. They were listed as "unsatisfactory" as a result of what they did to me but I am sure that they worked their corruption to gain a better rating by now but my advise is buyer beware!

Wow, i can feel the hatred. I had a great experience with them.

I accidentily ordered the wrong item and they swapped it out with no hassle at all. This.

Company is in the top 5 that i buy from since they run so many sites. I have found them to be reliable and on time in all instances.

ID
Portland, Oregon

About

Summary

eAccess Solutions is an innovative, full service eCommerce company with own eCommerce Platform that represents some of the world’s most premium brands and uphold their products value in the on-line channel. eAccess Solutions is able to quickly adapt and integrate new web technology. eAccess was established in 2001 and up-to-date is self-funded with no outside investment. eAccess Solutions has ward-winning business model that is acknowledged by both local and national business communities and has key partnerships with Google, Facebook and Microsoft. Such connections allows eAccess Solutions to peer into developing trends in the marketplace and exploit them for customer’s benefit.

eAccess Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article