E mobile code rip off

Stay away from e mobile code. They are a bunch of liars. They make you watch hours of videos and tell you how easy it is to clone there business with a few clicks, and how they are giving it to you for free out of the kindness of there harts. Ha they have no heart. I made the mistake of "chipping in" as they call it for 49.00. Then right back to more video up sell again another "chip in" 197.00. Again back to video this time they wanted 297.00 I passed and never got what I paid for in the first place. The members area is a joke. Click on training and get a message saying the webinar is over. click on e mobile business they ask you for a web site? What kind of *** is this. They said follow each step, well each step was another up sell, then the *** has the nerve to call you crazy for not continuing to give him more money. He has a bunch of people writing rave reviews to suck you in so don't fall for it. What a liar and a cheat. I requested my refund and told click sure they should be more careful about the *** they are selling. What a sorry POS. Trust me you will spend more money than you will ever make.

Did you ever get your money back?.. I fell for it too and I want my 49 back .. Help please!!

ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article