E Local takes your money and doesn't deliver.

I did business with E Local for a short while. They lied, did not get a result and would not provide support. E local would not answer billing questions so I did not pay their $89 invoice. They then turned my company over to a collection agency over $89.00 that they would not explain. I certainly would recommend you skip these folks...they have an agenda and in my opinion it is not in your best interest! Their service level is extremely poor except for when it come to selling their scam. Run away from this one as it is waste of money!
#302051

Well if elocal is the same company as BIG LOCAL.com / LOCAL RESULTS.com it is definitely a scam.

They take your money and they DO NOTHING.

I am contacting the State Attorney General's office to file fraud charges and of course filing BBB complaints.

They are incredible liars and prey on small businesses in start up mode. They ripped me off for $350. STAY AWAY From these guys. June 2011

At eLocal.com we regularly look for the eLocal name on the web. One problem that we periodically come across is the confusion with other companies that use "eLocal" in their name (refer to the About Us page of eLocal.com for a list of companies that use eLocal in their name that are unaffiliated). It would help if the poster would be specific as to what company they dealt with and what service they purchased. We are however 100% confident that they are not referring to eLocal.com or any of our related directories (e.g., eLocalPlumbers.com, eLocalRoofers.com, eLocalElectricians.com, etc) as we pride ourselves on our customer service and have NEVER once turned one of our customers over to a collection agency.

Sincerely,

eLocal USA LLC

View more comments (1)
ID
Orlando, Florida

About

Summary

Check out a n d e e's reviews and ratings of restaurants and bars. ... MySpace Local has tons of candid reviews written by other MySpace users just like you. ...

E Local reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article