Roofing Charged For Paid Left Exposed to Weather For Months

E And T Builders Of Virginia - Roofing Charged For Paid Left Exposed to Weather For Months
He sent pictures showing wrong side of roof making me think work was done He charged extra to remove wood but homeowners kept Worst of all he left roof exposed and unfinished for three months I called contacted him via text and several of his numbers and his two Facebook accountants. I paid via Intuit Quick Books who I contacted to suspend his account I made a complaint to both WV and VA Attorney General and to Angies List My insurance refuses to pay because work was not done and roof was left to elements for several months. I contacted him via friends and he responded thinking they were new jobs which proves he was ignoring me. He spoke to all the friends but did not return over 50 calls. He has done this before as proven on his own Facebook page, where people have been left to without communication and had to fix the work themselves. If any photos are needed of lack of work and how he left the property or invoices etc please contact me The amount below does not reflect the damage and extra charge that will have to be paid as he left roof open to be damaged by rain and snow for the last several months. DONT USE HIM He also uses Yost Contracting License is S775358-* Address is 222 N Timber Ridge Road Cross Junction VA 22625-****
ID
Service
E And T Builders Of Virginia Roofing
Cons
  • How he misrepresented work
  • Lied about work preformed
  • Charged for work not done
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article