Dyno Trans does not Honor Warranty!

Dyno Trans does not honor its warranty. They claim ATRA - but are not allowed to issue the GOLD warranty. I found this out when I called ATRA to file a complaint. I now have to go through the headaches and aggravation of filing a civil suite to have my car repaired correctly. I went to Dyno Trans to Talk to Steve face to face and see if we could sort this out, but he just basically brushed me off. When I explained to him that I can file complaints with the CA Bar, BBB, and ATRA, he told me he looks forward to it. Car owners beware and think twice before deciding!

:p Car is fixed and I am really HAPPY with the outcome and the work that Steve and his guys did on my car. I would recommend them if you are having transmission problems.

ID
Carlsbad, California
Loss

About

Dyno Trans Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.dynotrans.com/termsofservice.aspx
Dyno Trans Privacy Policy
From minor leaks to major drivability concerns, Dyno Trans's' Technicians are constantly continuing education for the lastest updates and bulletins, to keep The Client's car/ truck on the road. From classic cars to the latest hybrids Website have the latest technology and equipment at are fingertips. Make an appointment TODAY. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Dyno Trans Transmissions. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. What personally identifiable information is collected from The Client of Dyno Trans through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to The Client regarding the use of The Customer's data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of The User's information. How The User of Website can correct any inaccuracies in the information. The Company are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
To read more: http://www.dynotrans.com/privacypolicy.aspx
Summary

Dyno Trans is occupied with transmission services, rebuilding and check engine services. Automatic transmission shop is the main corporate activity of the upper mentioned firm. The clients can stay in touch with all recent updates with the help of signing up for a newsletter system. Dyno Trans began its activities in 1960. Temecula, California is the place where the headquarters are situated. The online gallery contains automotive related pictures which show the practical side of the activities. There are few more locations on the territory of the USA and they can be founded with the help of the online tools. As for the prices, they can be calculated separately by using quote systems available on the Dyno Trans`s site. The clients can also make an appointment in order to analyze the volume of the necessary works.

Dyno Trans reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article