MAX KNOWLES FROM ACN IS A SCAMMER

Update by user Apr 11, 2013

I was simply angry at myself when i wrote this years ago. When i look back, I'm realizing it's because I was imature and lazy.

Maybe ACN just wasnt for me.

My sincere apologies.

Dev

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2011
Max Knowles, RVP in ACN, is a worlwide scammer. This guy has robbed us in south florida out of our savings. After an ACN meeting, he will flash you his expensive suits and watch to sign you up. Max knowles has no feelings. I dont even think he's a human being. Every couple months he has to replace reps in acn because everybody starts figuring him out and refuse to do business with him. He's a professional at brainwashing people and make them become ACN cheerleaders in order for them to build him his dream. ACN should ban him from their business because of how he poorly represents the company. He makes fake income claims and will do anything to have control. He will go to any extent to be the deal. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH MAX KNOWLES.

you re such a ***, if you supposed to listen properly to him instead of stating this fool stuff you could have made some good money and maybe being able to resign from your job. Eventually haters reveals their true nature, you end up hating yourself. Sincere congrats

#991931

Scammer *** scammer writing under people's negative comments in order to try look better .. Get a life max the scammer.

You made your money robbing people not because you are smart in business. Your a thief.

You should be in jail along with Vlad kaykov! Two scammers!!!

I'm new to ACN but I believe it to be Legit! At first I thought it was a scam.

But I watched two different people try it that doesn't even know each other. My mother in law tried it for a year and she didn't do to well. So she ended up leaving ACN but she said they has good things going. She said its just that she had a misleading team leader.

My brother breeds success...so he said ACN was finally the company that was for him. He's at a high level and I watched him get there. I told him I wouldn't join till I see how well he's doing. The system works for him so much that he paid half my start up fee!

My brother is very trustworthy...He quit his job for this company and is doing very well! The thing is to be successful it's about the team you choose and how hard you work to get to the top levels.

I seen one fail who was lazy and one susuceeded who is driven. It's all about having the right team and strive to get to your level of comfort!

I and my family had just to say thank you to Mr. Max Knowles and all Dynasty international because change our life!

I'm so proud to be part of this team! They are incredible and so helpful!

@PissedConsumer944515

LOL!!! Another brainwashed....change your life!!! ????

Interesting! I really don't care what network marketing company that you work with, however, they are all not the best, but you can be successful in them all. It funny that people behave this way about network marketing company.

1: You don't want to join because you initially believe that its an illegal structure or a scam. 2. when finally do you join, you don't put the work in because you are expecting the results of a scam. 3. give you haven't' done the work that you needed to do in the initial phases you cannot achieve success and you start allowing doubt, fear, and disappointment to set into your mind.

This is a B-type business (see rich dad poor dad). That means that regardless of how much money you make or don't make, it is clear that you can become mentally stronger, developer greater business skill sets, communication better, and understanding people needs and desires.

In regards to Max and ACN, everyone can have their opinion, however, I believe that what he has done in the South Florida market place has allowed each one of use to tap into the greatest transition of wealth that we could every image.

I think its interesting that a person believes that ACN isn't real or a scam and you job isn't a scam. You see, yes your job pays you, but at what cost. So ask you self this comparison about your job and network marketing.

At you job:

1: Who tell you the time to clock in, to take a break, how much you can make.

2: On average, no one in America make more than 5k monthly regards of how much they work per month.

3: Need an excuse to call out side.

4: If business isn't working, be prepared to be downsizes and removed.

5: Who get paid the most money, but who does all the work

Network Marketing

1: Mentally tough

2: No alarm clock, but we set out own appt.

3: Bosses dont' exist

4: Give the same commitment as your job and college for 4 years and you build wealth.

Job = Scam Network Marketing = Financial freedom is you push

You cannot go wrong with ACN!

@PissedConsumer747901

Why didn't you read this before you posted it? Poor spelling and grammar do nothing to help the point you are trying to make for this company.

Max and his wife are incredibly beautiful loving sharing compassionate people who made thousands of people a better lifestyle...They succeeded by hard working helping sharing loving ...They where not like most of the people lazy negative being turkeys ....Max and Teanna we are so proud of you and you deserve the path you are walking on in this beautiful world ....Continue helping sharing loving all your team members family and friends.Love and 100**** kisses Petra Laurent

@PissedConsumer718632

Really...???? This couple are professional scammers...they don't care about people and I'm agreed with the first person who documented about Max Knowles...

Max Games

Max Games has tons of fun, free games that you can play online.

Choose from thousands of free games, RPG games, shooting games, puzzle games, action and more.

View more comments (80)
ID
Coral Springs, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article