Dynasty Building Solutions Insurance Restoration Review from Lakeland, Florida

Dynasty's salesman-, came to my door, offering a free roof inspection. He came down, showing photos of damage from the recent hail storm. He did all the Leg work- calling My Insurance(State Farm), and setting up an appointment to walk with their Adjuster. My Adjuster agreed with The Dynasty Rep. In a later conversation, State farm said that they had a good relationship with Dynasty. That all estimates were fair, and all work had been excellent. The predident of Dynasty, Victor, met with me once the Claim was filed. Like James-he was very profesdional. He went to great lengths to help me get the roof I needed. Their crew arrived as scheduled, and did an outstanding job. The completed demo and Install in one day. When they where done- you couldn't tell that a roof had bern demoed. The yard was spotless, and the roof looks great! I would highly recommend Dynasty Building solutions to anyone needing a roof. Outstanding from start to finish!
ID
#719661 Review #719661 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lakeland, Florida
Reason of review
Good quality

Lie, Cheat, Steal, Dynasty

I was told to file a claim due to hail damage by a stranger at my door. My house looked fine, but the salesman James was very persuasive, and assured me I would get a new roof. I filed a claim with Sawgrass Mutual and was immediately denied,dropped and now I'm paying more than double what I was before for insurance premiums. To make matters worse, I began to look up who I unknowingly signed up to do business with and the owner is Victor Lupis. A quick search shows a convicted felon who steals and prey's on the innocent. I'm so very saddened that I agreed to do business with Dynasty.

12-31-2015 The Dynasty team is great, start to finish. The actual roofing crew is excellent.

They show up early and work hard and efficiently. These guys are real roofing pros. The building inspector just signed off the job with no issues. They did everything that they said that Victor said they would do, in only two days.

Great job!

MG. Lakeland.

ID
Bradenton, Florida
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article