Dv8 tattoo, Roseville ca.

Dv8 tattoo, Roseville, ca. Was friendly! But my tattoo is ***!! Don't go there ! They are over priced! And do not stand behind their work!!! I do not recommend this place for good tattoos!! They have fake awards! Now I have to go pay more money to have it fixed! Dv8 blamed my skin but another artist thankfully was able to fix the *** work dv8 did. The dv8 artist had blown the ink out on the tattoo by angling his gun wrong! But does not take the blame for it!! So think twice before getting a tattoo done by any artist at dv8 Roseville ca.

my artist jason myers "jay" has always done beautiful work on me and my family and friends. hes won many awards at conventions i have personally been to.

i dont think you have any clue what good work is. its not a gun its a machine.

DV8 is definitely one of the best shops in the area, I'm another prime example that their awards are NOT fake. Friendly, clean environment. Go see for yourself :)

I've been getting tattooed by the same guy for 3 years (not a Dv8) and the ink blew out on a tattoo he did on me, but it doesn't mean Im going to stop going to him or refering him. A tattoo can easily be messed up by the bacteria on your skin or your hormones. To each is own.

And if your going to talk *** on an artist and how he tattoos, don't look dumb.. There called Machines.. NOT guns!

-Tattoo artist for 4 years.

ive actually been a customer of theres for awhile and there awards arent fake i was one of the people personaly they won for. everyone at the shop does extrodinary work, i think anyone interested in there work should check there portfolios out and see for themselves....

DV8 Tattoos and Body Piercing- Roseville - Tattoo & Piercing www.facebook.com/DV8Roseville :)

View more comments (3)
ID
Sacramento, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article