Dutch Gardens' Bulbs Grow Only One Year

For the past 3 years I have ordered from the Dutch Gardens catalog. I have ordered bulbs that their pictures show produce beautiful bulbs such as tulips and daffodils. Each time they send my order, they also send several small bulbs for free as a bonus. I know how to plant bulbs - I use the correct chart, planting depth, fertilizer - everything. The first year, the tulips and the daffodils come up but the free bulbs don't. The second year - nothing. None of the bulbs that I have planted from Dutch Gardens has ever come up for a second Spring! I asked for a refund and they gave me a pittance but said that I hadn't contacted them in time. If you plant in the Fall, you won't know if your bulbs will come up for several months. From now on, I will just buy local bulbs at local stores and not purchase any bulbs or flowers through a catalog. This business seems to be a major rip-off and only takes up your money, your time digging and planting, and your hope for a beautiful garden - grrr. Thanks for listening.
ID
Product
Dutch Gardens Plant
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article