Dusty's Performance is the worst place for car repairs

I too my car to this guy because a friend of a friend knew him. He works out of a garage Of a house, which is inconvenient to start with. At first he seemed like a decent dude and even worked with me to cut me a break on the work I needed done, but then took forever, never returned my calls, texted me weird excuses and kept adding more parts and labor to the job. in the end it took 3x the Time he said it would, costed more and he was a real *** about it in the end when I became worried about the progress.. I finally got it back and now its months later and my car runs like a piece of ***. nobody go to this dude he sucks and doesn't know what he's doing.

i remember the above customer. It was my home.....the mom.

He started his business on his own at 19 years old and built it up by himself. He now has a huge shop off Westgate Road. He has every verification and has passed every test to be a well qualified mechanic. He studied and paid for all his classes on his own.

I am very proud of this young man. Love Mom

Got in a wreck and was recommended by a coworker to Dusty's Performance. Insurance company gave them seven business days to fix my car and it took him only three.

On top of that the entire car was buffed, polished, cleaned inside and out and looked better than it had in years. He also saved me my deductible so the whole process ended up not costing anything. He was extremely professional I even received a folder with pictures of the cars progress from wrecked to repaired.

With the quality of work, completion timeline, and price I'd rather my car go to him than the VW dealership. Its rare to find any business like this.

Dustys has no kind of buisness skill I no someone that used to work for him and also sed the same thing and also sed his custumers would always complain about the time and the way he puts people off cuz he wates till u complain to start the job iv brought my car to hime and he dose no his mechanic skills bout has no kine of business skills or oraganizetion

@PissedConsumer631672

Learn how to spell and I may consider taking this comment seriously. Dusty may not have great customer service but he gets the job done at an amazing price and excellent quality. I have NEVER been dissatisfied from his business and have been going to him for all my repairs for years.

Hard to believe anyone would have anything bad to say about this particular young man. I was blown away by him and he will be getting *ALL* of my auto business going forward.

All I can speak for is what I had done, but the shop that pissed me off quoted me $750.00-$800.00 for the repair, a trusted shop quoted me $400.00-450.00, Dusty did it in a couple of hours for $250.00. The only thing you have to worry about is when he will be able to fit you in because the word is starting to get out about his level of service, quality work and price.

Worst place for repairs it takes way too long and should have went to a more reputable auto repair center. I am not happy with the servive.

Dusty's Performance worked on my car, did a great job and was very professional. His shop is off Hwy 70.

I recommend him to all my friends. His price was much less than the dealer I used to take my Hummer 3 to and it runs great.

Anonymous please don't take your car back there and take up good customers time. He will be a great success while you are still wearing diapers.

Dusty is the best mechanic i know i find it hard to believe he wouldnt return your calls or that your car still runs like a piece of *** (unless it was to begin with). Me and my whole family bring him our vehicles to get serviced and repaired.

He is one of the few people i know in this world that actually tries to save you money and cares about your car. Yes he used to work at a garage at a house but he moved out on highway 70 now. Congrats to him for working hard enough by himself to achieve a goal of that magnitude. Im aware he races cars i used to watch him its almost unfair to race against him.

where im going with this is all he does is cars, wether it be racing or working on them and ive found that people that do what they enjoy tend to be good at it. What *** me off most is that your trying to bring him down when he doesnt deserve it believe me theres two sides to every story and the fact that he stays extremely busy weeks in advance with repeat customers as i says more than your than your complaint ever will

You know you’re really a business when people start talking!

My wife and I take our cars to Dusty. He knows our daughter and has worked on all of our cars. He does a great job we recommend him!

it took a long time to fix my car too i wanted it back sooner but it kept takin another day. he was helpful and the cost was fair and everything was fixed right. it could have been faster and taken less days but it isn't the worst place lol my car is fine

View more comments (11)
ID
Hayesville, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article