Dustin I Nichols Attorney stole my $$$$

I got taken in on a scam perpertrated by an attorney by the name of DUSTIN IVES NICHOLS in Dana Point CA. It was an investment scheme where attorney Nichols represented he could earn me a return of 15% with no risk. Well the only risk was being scammed by Nichols himself. he got $5000 that he was to put in his trust account but instead put it in his own *** personal account. guess he needed to pay his rent that month. What a cheap loser!!! Ripping off his own client. And worse the investment was just himself promoting his own LLC with some dimwitted poorly written misspelt operating agreement. i would avoid doing business with this FRAUD. he is really bad news. A total loser, corrupt to the bone. greedy and *** too. Luckily, I only lost five grand, others lost tens of thousands. now I am in bankruptcy and sued to to his incompetance. Save yourself a lot of trouble and get a decent attorney.

Please be aware that the attorney Dustin I Nichols is an attorney practicing law in Orange County, California. This Dustin Nichols has had numerous complaints filed against him for various charges including fraud.

The attorney Dustin T. Nichols of North Carolina is not involved with this scam, and is cooperating with authorities to prosecute the perpetrator residing in California.

appearently this *** attorney is still in business. and we just keep hearing about complaints and *** about him... please post any new info on how it goes to get your monies back...i feel sorry for you.

OH - FORGOT TO STATE: YOUR POST IS SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. MIGHT WANT TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY DUDE !!!

@PissedConsumer895929

Truth is a defense to a slander or libel suit. With the multitude of complaints against this dude, i would imagine some if not all of them would hold up in a court of law.

I would love to testify about the *** Dustin Nichols and have a jury hear it. That would prove beyond reasonable doubt what we all ready know.

So bring it on Nichols. We can hardly wait for your day of reckoning.

Sorry - don't believe you. I've never heard a bad word about this attorney.

Sounds like you've got an axe to grind and probably nothing to do with Mr.

Nicols.

I too was taken by this *** Dustin Nichols is a total loser and a list too. I would not trust him with anything of substance.

He is totally incompetent and will steAl your money if given the opportunity. Why take such a risk.

Just hire a decent and honest attorney. :grin

This is the most ridiculous post! That people can put out slanderous information like this without any evidence is beyond ridiculous. This man is an attorney not an investment broker. You are messing with a person's livelihood when you falsely accuse them of something like this!

I have been a client of this man's for over 10 years and can tell you that this is an honest and reputable man. He has continuously gone above and beyond the call of duty for me and my family and well as many others that we have refered to him. He is an ethical man of principal and conviction.

I would hope that if you are looking for a good attorney you will do your due dilligence and not take the garbage written above at face value!

Take down this scurrilous post immediately! This person was NEVER a Client of this Firm (in fact I have never even heard of him) and we do not offer "investments" of any kind. Should I not receive confirmation of the removal of this false report within 5 days of today's date (or December 10, 2012), I will file an action in Superior Court seeking an injunction and compensatory damages from the corporate owner of this website for libel.

@PissedConsumer578456

Have you filed a complaint against this guy?

View more comments (8)
ID
Mission Viejo, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article