WORST PLACE TO BUY

I used to work there and with that being said you would think that buying a vehicle wouldn't be a problem well I was wrong the hub bearings were bad and when I told them about it they told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle not only that they had plugged this machine that will erase the check engine light for a few days then cut back on, which it did. I suggest that if you are going to buy from there you take your own mechanic and do all the research before buying your vehicle. Try not to buy from there if you don't have to and if you do well do some research.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Verified Reviewer

HORRIBLE RUN RUN RUN

Customer service is great nice place and decent cars. Richard was my salesman whom started out very nice and cool, But today when i went to get my money back he acting funny and fake once he seen i wasnt going to but a car. but ended being a horrible experience they will take a deposit from you before you are even approved then try not to give you your deposit back but i lost my slip they gave me. They are liars and snakes you will be sitting there all day run from this place SNAKES IN THE GRASS. Its all fake and games. I went to carmax and was out within 2 hours with a car and a way cheaper down payment and lower interest rates. I wouldnt dare go to this place every RUN

I’m sorry you were not happy with your experience. We try to make everyone’s experience at Durrett Motor Company a great one.

I can understand your concern because there was some additional wait time to get your refund because you did not have your receipt; however, this is necessary for us to research that we are giving the money back to the correct person.

It is to protect our customer, not to give you a hard time. We are in the business of pleasing our customers, and for some reason, as with all companies, we don’t always succeed, but our true passion is to make customers happy.

ID
Houston, Texas
Cons
  • Lies and games once you dont buy a car from there
  • Richard is a snake
Reason of review