Durig Capital Reviews

Show reviews that mention
phone money bond calls comments investments funds performance practice group staff
Filter review

Comments

Just make sure that when you send your money to work, that you take a picture to remember it by. A warm handshake helps.
Grand Rapids, Michigan

Poor performance and Fund management

Please take your money and run far away from this company. They will not pick up the phone or answer the calls from investors. Their DD-1 fund's performance for the past 2 years is horrible. (2019 onwards )Horrible is an understatement. The advisor does not take any ownership or responsibility for the fund's performance. While The DD-1 fund investors have lost their investments and are currently holding the bag, Durig Capital have started several new funds and have started to market them to new investors.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

ID
#2027367 Review #2027367 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Durig Capital Investment Service
Preferred solution
Apology

Durig Capital is a scam

At Mr. Durig's urging, I switched a $22,000 investment to a different overseas corporate bond. In retrospect, I see the news wires were offering warnings of default in April or May. Mr. Durig professed ignorance of this four months later, in September, saying he had been caught by surprise. Never once did he communicate TO me. Never did he respond to e-mailed questions about this, although he continued to issue invitations to other investments. When caught by phone he simply said, "It looks bad. Sorry, I have to go." He should be shut down by the appropriate authorities.

Cobleskill, New York
Durig Capital Bond Investment Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Durig Capital Good people

If you want to buy bonds and not get taken advantage of with prices you should use Durig Capital, they do excellent research, can access bonds that you may not otherwise ever know exist, and most importantly with and debt lower than AAA they monitor the underling company to see if there are any headwinds to be aware of. I've taken their advice and done very well, and I've traded bonds for over 20 years being a retired Financial Adviser. Thank You You and find many of my comments on Seeking Alpha which I often make additional comments about Durig Capital research reports
Portland, Oregon
Durig Capital Bond Investment Service
Reason of review
Good customer service

Durig Capital,www.investment-income.net

Durig capital ,Tigard ,Oregon I have asked in the past while owning a foreign bond with these brokers to sell it,but the staff avoided my phone calls and would not give a quote,a service that I could have instructed with no problem from my regular broker.The rep at Fidelity acted aware that these independent advisor/sub-brokers(Durig) act like this.No problem when they call you once a week to offer another junk bond offering.The issue that I bought,under time pressure(24-48 hrs)was rated A,but other companies rated it B.After eventually reaching the owner,and trying to persuade me to hold the issue for around 60 minutes,he said at the very last moment, "we could sell it for you,and Gotta go!",and hung up in 1 second.I should have immediately acat this bond out of their possession,probably didnt in feelings since the owner has or appears to have a disability.The bondholder has no control except through the advisor's actions.They operate as Durig capital,http://investment-income.net and http://www.bank-offshore.co/.Unlike their phrase,its"looking out for their best interests!".ROI on offerings will probably not be as stated(less)and not including advisory,selling or transfer fees.Anyone looking to lose serious money with this group this is your opportunity.A good broker would work with you,and not against.A dishonest practice.

We wish that if anyone has a complaint they would take the right course of action and contact us at Durig Capital and explain their or any discontent. We are human, but it bother us when we never heard of, or had a complaint in any way communicated directly to us on this issue, or for a matter of fact, on any issue.

To place a complaint on the internet that is both not true while hiding the true source and provider without notifying us in any way is unethical.

We welcome all feedback in a true an unbiased manner as all accounts are confidential, and our goal is to help improve our business and services.

If in the future, you do have a complainant please notify us directly of your concerns as we will always listen.

Randy Durig

Durig Capital is NOT a broker, and does not buy or sell bonds to anyone. This complaint is plainly bogus, and the unknown person posting it has never been a client of Durig Capital.

View more comments (1)
Ocala, Florida
Durig Capital Investment Service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article