Duplin Winery Landfill Vineyard
Very misleading. I broke out in purple rashes all over my body after drinking their wine. A lot of people like their wine, but I don't think they realize it's origin. Their vineyard is by a landfill. GROSS! No wonder I broke out. Their vineyard sucks landfill seepage. The president, Dave Fussell, Jr., responded to my review on another site. (View photos) Not one time in his response did he acknowledge getting sick from their wine or even apologize for it. Then he goes on to say how he appreciates me visiting the Myrtle Beach location. That was never said in my review. In fact, I visited their Duplin County location which is two hours away from the Myrtle Beach store. It is pretty evident he barely payed attention to my review. Then of course the damage control and cover-up enters when he says the information in the video is false. That is a flat out lie. The president of Duplin Winery blatantly and willingly lied. Is this somebody you want to do business with? Duplin Winery has a vineyard that you can easily find on any map site that sits right next to a landfill. (View photos) I have even physically visited this location and sure enough, it sits right next to a landfill. He said in his response, he wanted to "ensure" me. Ensure me of what? That the vineyard next to the landfill is just a mirage? In the end, facts are facts. I got sick from drinking their wine. Their vineyard sits next to a landfill. The president is willingly trying to hide that. And lastly, he obviously didn't pay much attention to my review. He continued to conversation in private messages, but would not acknowledge the fact their vineyard sits next to a landfill. I highly recommend watching the video that exposes the product so many are oblivious about. It is disturbing. Even a former employee (in the video) acknowledges the landfill vineyard and their poor practices.
ID
Rose Hill, North Carolina
Product
Duplin Winery Wine
Pros
  • Atmosphere
  • Store
  • Staff
Cons
  • Getting sick
  • Being lied to
  • Finding out their vineyard sits by a landfill
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Tell the truth

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article