Manufacturer: Duncan Hines Category: Pie Fillings Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I made a dessert Saturday using Comstock cherry pie filling and while eating the dessert, a pit was bitten into in one of the cherries. I thought it was an unfortunate incident. Today, another pit was found in the same dessert. This is a danger now. I will not use Comstock cherry pie filling for anything I would give to company to eat. There should be warnings on the label of this product. I threw the first pit away thinking the incident was a...
I didn't like
  • Finding pit in cherry

Duncan Hines Cherry Pie Filling Review

I recently bought the Cherry Pie Filling and I was very disappointed with the taste and consistancy. It's not the same product as Comstock Cherry Pie Filling and I will not buy again. Comstock used to be my favorite brand of pie fillings, but no longer!

Duncan Hines Cherry Pie Filling Review

I always buy the pitted cherries in a can.. to make my cherry cream cheese pie..at least once a week..Lately there has been puts in some of the cherries.. My don chipped his front tooth on one.. Please try an get all the pits out of them becausecee do love the cherries.. Thank you!