Shonda Young of Duke University Medical Center and Zu-films Inc.

Shonda Young of Duke University Medical Center and  Zu-films Inc.
I have never met a more corrupt person working for a major university in my life. Duke University should better screen their employees. I can't believe they hired a person with a criminal record and very low to no morality. Shonda Young hired me to built a home health aid website for her so that she can moonlight while working at Duke Medical. We agreed to a price and I then required a 50% deposit in which she send me authorization to process the deposit payment. We also agreed that upon completion of her website that she'd pay the balance. It took me less than 3 days to complete her website. I notified her of the completion and she viewed it immediately. She was completely happy with it and we published it live. She then tried to get out of paying the balance but I kept calling her and finally she paid it. She had use the website for almost 3 months and once she realized that no one wanted to do business with her she then took the website down then called her credit card company and made an allegation that the money she spend on this website was a fraudulent charge. I was notified by Paypal of a charge-back on my account from Shonda Young and I was pissed! I even saved all or the corresponding dialogue via email and text from Shonda Young and myself including the authorization to charge her card for the initial deposit and a text from Shonda Young days later stating that she had paid the balance after reviewing the completed published website. After this event I decided some due-diligence was needed in seeing who I was dealing with in Shonda Young. I learned about her shoplifting offenses as well as her illegal driving offense. She'll now have a fraud charge to add to her criminal history once I file a Civil lawsuit against her. Hopefully the judge will want to elevate this to a criminal case considering that she scammed her credit card company into crediting her account for an item that she authorized payment for an took possession of . Duke University Medical should pay better attention to who they hire.
ID
Service
Duke University Medical Center Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article