Gerald D Lxt

Verified Reviewer

It has been over six months since my first review - Duck Patrick Club stopped responding and has never refunded my money, never delivered

Purchased from web site - initial follow up indicated product was on its way. After several more weeks and numerous queries to the same address that had been responding, they stopped responding and I have heard nothing since.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Does not respond -

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this company - what they offer is too good to be true because it is a scam

Gerald D Lxt

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Waxhaw, North Carolina

Non Delivery of Product - Non Response

Duke Patrick Club - Non Delivery of Product - Non Response
Duke Patrick Club - Non Delivery of Product - Non Response - Image 2
We ordered king crab legs advertised on the company's website in February. After a few weeks without delivery, I sent a query to their customer support e-mail. There is no phone number to call. The first response indicated that our order was on the way with a tracking number, but the information was out of date. Since then a search on that number results in no information. I have sent several more queries, with no response. The site claims to respond within about one day - and they did initially, but since then we have heard nothing.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not order from this company - appears to be a scam

Guest

Same. Never recieved product. Never even recieved a reply to any email concerning the whereabouts of the King Crab legs I ordered.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article