Open cheating, fraud n fake promising company - DTHCompare

I booked Tata Sky DTH from ComareDTH.com as his executive asked me to pay 1999/- for Tata Sky DTH and after my successful payment, executive called me back n asked for 300/- additional as installation charges.Without this, he refused to give me product then i said on call you gave me good offer and i wanted it urgent and you were ready give me it in 2hours so i booked it. Otherwise i would hv booked it directly from company, as company is giving me in 2000/-. Why should i pay extra to you. If you cant give it in 1999/- then return my money immediately so i can take it from other provider. He said sir take Dish TV instead of Tata Sky, lol. How can he suggest to take other product which i dont want. Anyways then i cancelled it but not recived my money back. Sent so many emails but No reply, no response to calls, just saying we have processed your refund.

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will get in touch with you and assist you accordingly.

I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated.

I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue.

ID
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Loss
$1999

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article