Verified Reviewer

Hasn't Shipped

I place an order for one stand last weekend. It was shown to be in stock. It still hasn't shipped. Put a label on the box and ship that puppy.

User's recommendation: Slow.

Kinsman, Ohio
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Tried to bill my Amex twice for the same drum and promised a 2 week delivery, 12 weeks went by finally had to force him to to the right thing. Don’t do business with this Andy Foote, you will fail

We have done hours of back and forth thank God Amex got involved my order was nearly a grand!
#2119783

Helpful to know. He's a professional con artist/ scammer

District 5, Tennessee

I was ripped off $484.20

This company never issue me refund $484.20. I keep calling them, but it goes straight to voice mail. leaving a message, but never get call backs. sending email, then get this reply that says, "We are a little buried and short of help in the email dept. right now. We're working through email as quickly as we can, so we must ask for your patience in reply. If you have an urgent need for info or update, please do call us M-F during the day central time. 615-251-**** Thanks, Andy Foote Drum Supply House USA http://www.DrumMaker.com 615-251-****" seems they are blocking my contact somehow.

Go to "Major delays with drummaker.com-Andy Foote" and you will soon find out what a screw he really is.

Same here, I placed a drum head order of $250.00 in early October 2013. After many emails and phone calls I never recieved my order so I finally opened an investigation w/ my credit card and stopped payment. Stay away from this Andy Foote guy.

Same thing happened to me. They sent me hardware with broken off mounting screws in them.

I asked for a refund or replacement, nothing. Even sent back the broken ones per Andy's request, on my own dime. Nothing. Ordered a strainer for $75 dollars.

They never sent it. It's been a year. Reported them to BBB. They didnt respond to them either.

I suggest you do the same. Even though Andy will ignore it.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Is Drum Maker going out of business?

I am just wondering if this company is going out of business. I mean, I placed an order #281**** on December 21, 2012. I have not received my product as of February 8, 2013. I have called, left messages with no reply, email requests for status of order, and the only way I was able to get a response was to make a public request on the Drum Supply House Facebook page. Now I seem to have been blocked from the Drum Supply House Facebook page. I have made the statement to them that if they can't produce the product, they need to initiate a refund. No response to that statement.

I will answere his question as best as I can. On June 7, 2013 I ordered 112.00 worth of parts from Andy at Drummaker.

I hesitated because of a couple other bumps-in-the-road I have had with him in the recent past. On July 11 I insisted he credit me back the 112.00. Today is July 19 and still waiteing for the credit back on my visa, now please keep in mind this is now going on 52 days.

Placed an order with drumfactorydirect and received the order in 3 days. You guys can have him, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article