Verified Reviewer

Company refused to issue refund or exchange for defective item

Update by user May 24, 2021

Nothing from retailer. Their last statement (repeatedly) was to do a warranty repair even though they have stated on their website a return policy for defective items and are going against their stated policy.They have not responded to the Better Business Bureau, Paypal dispute or my credit card company dispute.

My credit card company has refunded me quite some time ago. But this is a retailer that has decided to not respond at this point. Great customer service, huh?

Ship defective product and then just tell your customer, tough, deal with the manufacturer, not our problem and don't pay attention to our return to policy for defective items. Buyer beware with this company!

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2021
Company shipped defective item. I attempted to get either a replacement or refund (preferably replacement). Company was unwilling to work with me and deferred me to the manufacturer for warranty service repeatedly. A new item out of the box should not be in need of warranty service. Especially one that I have identify 3 clear problems with.

User's recommendation: Be very wary of the site as the items sold are often leftovers, returns or defects. And then you are left dealing with customer serviceless. Make sure to pay with a credit card company that you will be able to dispute if you recieve damaged items.

ID
#2519543 Review #2519543 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wolcott, Connecticut
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Returns
  • Lack of customer service
  • Failur to honor return policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article