William D Ktt

Verified Reviewer

This is a great company and did a fantastic job

had DrMastic do almost 700 linear feet at out Park Cities home. The were kind, professional and very thorough. I would highly recommend them

Pros:
  • Punctuality
  • Value for the money
  • Customer service

User's recommendation: Outstanding Company Very Professional

Ilise K

Verified Reviewer

Doctor Mastic does not stand behind their work. They do a poor job.

DrMastic - Doctor Mastic does not stand behind their work. They do a poor job.
DrMastic - Doctor Mastic does not stand behind their work. They do a poor job. - Image 2
DrMastic - Doctor Mastic does not stand behind their work. They do a poor job. - Image 3

I had Doctor Mastic do the mastic around my pool and front driveway. He did sloppy work, including filling mastic in spots where he should have replaced bits of concrete to make it look better.

I initially set an appointment to have him fix that issue, but he was a no-show.

I later noticed that the mastic was pulling up, which will cause water to leak under it (the point of mastic is to create a seal). I have called numerous times to have him do it properly, but he has ignored my calls, letting it always go to voicemail and never returning calls. I then called from my husband's phone. When he answered, he asked me to make a request through the website.

I did so, and still no response.

I've now put in a complaint with the BBB, which he's also ignored.

I'm considering going to small claims court because I'm now going to have to hire another company and am out $1000. Word of warning, stay away from Doctor Mastic!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor quality work
  • Does not stand behind their work

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from Doctor Mastic in the Dallas area

Guest

This customers deck had settled and pulled away from the pool surface. This was caused by slab movement not from material used or quality of work.

Customer was advised of this and it is listed clearly in our a terms of Service.

The only cure is to have the deck leveled with foam injection. We gave the customer a referral for this service.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2490378

The work on the deck that you say had movement was only 16 feet of the 191 total feet I had done. ALL of it pulled away and was of poor quality. I had to have it all redone by another company.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article