J&R Landscaping

This contractor filled & seal coated our driveway on 11/15 07. The next day all the sealant and most of the filled cracks washed off our driveway onto our lawn, killing our grass. The contractor was paid in full by check on 11/15 /07. I called J&R the next day and he refused to return and repair the work or refund our money . He said he would return in the spring and reseal the driveway . We have called J&R at least 5 times since 5/08 and our calls are not returned and they haven't yet repaired their defective workmanship, material or poor workmanship!

I thought they had gone out of business?

#251926

John Caroll Insurance Company Settled our claim for libel and slander in regards to the above statements and on other websites.

Please be advised that I have filed a libel lawsuit against this consumer for propagating false information about me, the quality of my workmanship, and the way I conduct my businesses. Simply stated he is a dissatisfied customer who had the unfortunate luck of having it unexpectedly rain on his newly sealed driveway.

I called him back and offered to redo the seal on his driveway the following summer when the weather would be more predictable. I offered this despite a very clear disclaimer in my contract, which he signed, whereby I am not liable or responsible to refund monies or redo jobs if unexpected rain occurs immediately after a seal is completed. He was not satisfied with my offer of good will and wanted his money refunded. He has attempted to smear my good name and has set about to campaign against me and my businesses ever since.

Please contact me for references if you have any doubt concerning the quality of my work or my professionalism. I pride myself on being fair and doing a quality, professional job every time I am hired.

View more comments (2)
ID
Hartford, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article