Took my money and did zero

The man took my money, and never finished the job. Excuse after excuse I ended up having another company repair my H.P laptop computer and replace the hard drive. This man must have an excuse book on his desk, i've never heard so many crazy excuses. He will not return phone calls. Over priced, liar, basically a thief. I don't understand how people like this stay in business. Your should stay clear of I think his name is Mike and his business.You would be better of just tossing the computer in the trash than getting the run around like I did.
ID
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Loss

About

Summary

Drivetech is a driving school which has been preparing drivers in the State of New Mexico for over 20 years. The website of the company is presented to be an authorized one for MVD Testing Written Testing as well as Practical Road Testing. Drivetech features teaching manual/standard transmission at no additional charge. The driving schools as well as its instructors are Licensed and Bonded. Drivetech is certified to teach by NMPED New Mexico Public Education Department and NMDOT New Mexico Department of Transportation. Drivetech is located in Albuquerque, NM.

Drivetech reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article