Verified Reviewer

Oil Change a Joke

Update by user Jun 06, 2019

nobody contacted me

Update by user Jun 05, 2019

I like Drive and Shine, but even though I went through and purchased it all and asked for a car wash and they said no, I was pissed never again, joke is on me!

Original review posted by user May 06, 2019
I went to Drive & Shine in Mishawaka for the $29.99 "Oil Change Sign" at the top of their building. After I drove in and they proceeded to take my filter off they came over with paperwork letting me know it would be $57.99 because of the kind of car I had, which my dealer charges $51.78 so I should had left but didn't. Then I ask about how I get my free car wash, that was extra! What a joke, my dealer does that and more, never again.

They typically have a lot of new and trainee employees. You are entitled to a free basic car wash with the full oil change and lube job.

Employee was wrong to not honor the advertising that includes an oil change AND free car wash. Call the office and advise either Haji or Sherrie Tehrani and tell them of your experience. They are reasonable people and I'm sure they will make your complaint right.

If not, I'd like to know about it as I refer a ton of people to their business. Thanks!

ID
Clay, Indiana
Service
Drive And Shine Of Mishawaka Oil Change
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article