Drive&Go Vegas Cars sold me a LEMON BROKEN in 2 days!!

I went down to drive and go vegas cars and got a 2004 Chevrolet Venture. Everyone was nice and helpful (BEFORE THEY GOT MY MONEY)and they told me I needed 1700 down. I agreed and took a test drive. The car was fine but the glove compartment latch was broken and the radio said "locked" on it. The fuel light was on but when I asked if we should get gas Brentt told me no because I am unlicensed and we couldn't go too far away that the insurance wouldn't cover it if something happened so I drove it just a few blocks. When we got back to the dealership Brentt told me to bring the car back in a few days and he would get the code for the radio and the latch for the glove. I signed the paperwork and left. The next day I put 30.00 in gas in the car but the gas gauge DID NOT MOVE! I called and they said they would fix it along with everything else when I brought it in Thursday. On Thursday I was driving to work and the car overheated and SHUT OFF COMPLETELY. I called them and Manny sent two guys to look at it and they said the fuel system was bad and they needed to take it in. I called later that day and Manny said it would be fixed Friday at 9am. I went down FRIDAY at 9 and they were just standing around talking not even acknowledging me. About 10:20am I asked Kevin what was going on and he said they were working on it. I told him I was already late to work the day before and WOULD NOT be late again. He told me to take a bus or cab to work and that I am lucky they are fixing it for free! I told him take his piece of *** car back and give me back my money to which he said NO REFUNDS! The car came out and I got in and drove away. NOTHING WAS FIXED EXCEPT FOR THE GLOVE BOX and they did something to make it drive. I called back and Manny said YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL REPAIRS PERIOUD! DO NOT GO TO THEM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
ID
Millville, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article