Verified Reviewer

Have been given the run about what services that are provided

Update by user Apr 03, 2020

Nothing has been resolved. I want my car FIXED but want the money wasted when car sat for over 8 months.

Over $600.

Or I WILL BE FORCED CONTACT/PHONE/CONTACTTHE BETTER BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER. WITHIN 24 HRS

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2020
Don't use Drive AmericaI bought a car somehow the same day received a call from drive America started services of an extended warranty, ONLY received a pallet of info in the mail about one month later that was it. Have about 3 times all I get is the run around or switched to another person with no results. I want answers or all my money ! Or I will do a better business law suiit ! style="
ID
Service
Drive America Customer Care
Pros
  • Great price
Cons
  • Was given the run around
  • Never helped me
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Payment too high

I knew when I got this loan that I would have to pay 3 times what the car is worth, but I needed an automobile. What I don't understand is why I have to pay an extra $10.95 to make payment online. Don't you think you get enough of my money? Now, I can't even post complaint without writing 100 words or more. Okay, I feel your company should be closed just like mortgage companies and Advance America type places, you are making too much money off the woes of good people. This is exactly what is what you hear on TV today. People wanting to get rich on th shirttails of those who can't play .
ID
Foley, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article