Review - Drew Telecom - Andy Roach and his staff helped us with our new phone system!

My company had been using an old Lucent Partner phone system for many years and we needed to upgrade it. We were referred from a business friend to contact Andy Roach at Drew Telecom Group in Plainwell Michigan. They are Avaya Business Partners and we found out after discussing our needs with them, that they were very helpful in designing, proposing and installing a new Avaya IP Office phone system for us. Drew Telecom helped us save over $300 per month just on our local phone lines as we consolidated 6 single lines into a PRI with AT&T. They installer cleaned up our dirty telecom equipment room and did an awesome job in installing the new Avaya IP Office phone system. Andy Roach was very fair with us on providing a credit for the old partner system. We really liked the fact that they were going to recycle and refurbish our old equipment. We had used it for almost 12 years and feel good that someone else will get to reuse it again. Drew telecom has a skilled staff that trained us in the use of our new phone system which lowered our stress level and made the upgrade very easy. I would highly recommend Andy Roach and his company - Drew Telecom to any business who wants their phone vendor to be professional - knowledgeable and priced fairly.
ID
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Loss

Screwed By Drew Telecom

I would not recommend doing business with this man or this company. I had agreed to sell some used telephones to Andy Roach, president of Drew Telecom Group. I carefully described the phones in emails, verbally on the phone and sent several photos. He gave me a down payment then refused to pay the balance when he received the phones. When I asked for the phones to be returned, he refused. This man is a cheat. Do not believe what he says. I am checking into small claims court now.I would not recommend doing business with this man or this company. I had agreed to sell some used telephones to Andy Roach, president of Drew Telecom Group. I carefully described the phones in emails, verbally on the phone and sent several photos. He gave me a down payment then refused to pay the balance when he received the phones. When I asked for the phones to be returned, he refused. This man is a cheat. Do not believe what he says. I am checking into small claims court now.I would not recommend doing business with this man or this company. I had agreed to sell some used telephones to Andy Roach, president of Drew Telecom Group. I carefully described the phones in emails, verbally on the phone and sent several photos. He gave me a down payment then refused to pay the balance when he received the phones. When I asked for the phones to be returned, he refused. This man is a cheat. Do not believe what he says. I am checking into small claims court now.

Go gettem' Andy ....we know his kind ! probably stole the phones too

I have purchase plenty of Avaya products from Andy at Drew Telecom over the last several years and I have found all of their equipment to be represented correctly. I will continue to do more business with Andy at Drew Telecom in the future.

Regards,

Trey at Nextech Partners

This individual - John - did sell me a large # of Avaya 4610SW phones ... but they were clearly not as he described or the pictures he emailed me were not a fair representation of the quality of the phones.

I sent him pictures and a detailed list of the exact issues we found including the number of phones that had defective displays - defective Lan ports - broken plastic shells - badly yellowed plastics and keyboards. John did not want to own up to the quality issue and we had already pre-sold these phones so we repaired and refurbed the lot of phones and detailing the additional costs due to the discrepancies in his descriptions.

I

I believe we treated him fairly based on the facts. We are professionals in the Avaya telecom equipment marketplace and have a 15 year history and reputation of quality service to the national telecom community.

View more comments (2)
ID
Denver, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article