Never received funds

Please be advised , I with drew $25 dollars to my bank and never received the the funds . I will like to receive my $25 dollars . I toke it out my fun duel account and placed it in debt and never received . I contact you guys and I was told to wait 2-3 days . It has been longer then that. Thank you Please contact me back .
ID
Brooklyn, New York

Drew Designs, LTD. - Very Poor Service and Misleading

My mother need a few accessories for her family room. She hired Nancy Drew of Drew Designs, LTD to do the work. Nancy Drew promised that she could have the family room ready by the holidays and would give the space a 'unique flair.' $2,000 dollars later, all my mother had to show for the money she spent was a few picture frames, pillows, and throw rugs. I called Nancy Drew to get the itemized receipts. After several phone calls, she finally got back to me. When she faxed me the receipts, I couldn't believe it! Everything that she purchased came from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Target. TARGET!!! She then tacked on an extra $400 dollars for design fees. Why would anyone pay a designer to shop at Target! She promised my mother a unique and custom design. Instead, she charged her $95 per hour to shop at a discount store. If you choose to do business with Nancy Drew of Drew Designs, LTD, I suggest you get everything in writing first and only pay for services after they have been completed. Don't let her put you in the same situation as she did to my mother.
ID
Presto, Pennsylvania

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article