Drew Designs, LTD. - Very Poor Service and Misleading

My mother need a few accessories for her family room. She hired Nancy Drew of Drew Designs, LTD to do the work. Nancy Drew promised that she could have the family room ready by the holidays and would give the space a 'unique flair.' $2,000 dollars later, all my mother had to show for the money she spent was a few picture frames, pillows, and throw rugs. I called Nancy Drew to get the itemized receipts. After several phone calls, she finally got back to me. When she faxed me the receipts, I couldn't believe it! Everything that she purchased came from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Target. TARGET!!! She then tacked on an extra $400 dollars for design fees. Why would anyone pay a designer to shop at Target! She promised my mother a unique and custom design. Instead, she charged her $95 per hour to shop at a discount store. If you choose to do business with Nancy Drew of Drew Designs, LTD, I suggest you get everything in writing first and only pay for services after they have been completed. Don't let her put you in the same situation as she did to my mother.
ID
Presto, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Drew Designs is a member of American Society of Interior Designers. Drew Designs is a company that has been in interior design business for more than 20 years. The list of services provided by the company includes Permanent Material Selections, Consultations, Budget Study, Cost Estimates, Color Schemes, Outside Contractors, Preparing Finish Schedules, Kitchen and Bath Designs, Selection of Furniture, Furnishings and Accessories, Space Planning/Furniture Layout and many more. If you are longing to improve your home, make it stylish and well-designed, Drew Designs is the very company you should apply to. Thousands of people have already made sure Drew Designs is worth dealing with.

Drew Designs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article