Dressthat Reviews

Show reviews that mention
dress refund experience lace gown mother prom shipping michigan order
Filter review

Resolved: Terrible Customer Service from Dressthat

Update by user Sep 29, 2017

The only way I would ever see my money again was to delete my 1 star feedback. I always wondered why they had nothing but 5 star ratings.

Well, this is why.

They are dishonest and a terrible company to deal with. So I didn't get my full refund, but at least I never, ever have to speak with them again.

Update by user Sep 29, 2017

After dealing with them for a month and a half, the only way I was going to receive my money back was to delete my HONEST 1 star feedback. This company refused to give me their return address unless I deleted my feedback.

I was just tired of the back and forth communicating, so I agreed to delete my feedback (I felt I had no choice) if I ever wanted to get my money back. Please do not patronize this company.

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2017
I ordered a gown from Dressthat. The photo and description says with beading. I received the item with no beading, color was lighter than photo, material was cheap and gown was completely wrinkled. I immediately took photos of the gown and contacted the company the day I received the gown. I gave a negative feedback because it is not the gown that was advertised. They wanted to give me $20-$30 to cover the cost of not having the beading. I told them I want to return for a full refund. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THEIR RETURN ADDRESS UNLESS I DELETE MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. What kind of company does that? No wonder they have nothing but 5 stars. Their customers have to lie in order to receive money back. I am already in contact with PayPal. Please do not order from Dressthat! They are a fraud.
Resolved
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dressthat - Shipping Service Review from Humble, Texas

I ordered a purple/ blue mermaid tail blanket. They emailed saying it was out of stock. They wanted to send me a different one instead. I said no because my niece was set on the original one. They sent. Completely different one than I ordered. I'm not happy but my niece doesn't want to send it back. Ugh!!! I'lm beyond frustrated.

Did they have a phone number

I only saw part of your comment. I too ordered the blue purple mermaid tail blanket and it was to be in July 2 and nothing and I have email led them three times with no response.

They did however take the money out immediately. How did you get s hold of them?

View more comments (1)
Humble, Texas
Service
Dressthat Shipping Service

Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Lansing, Michigan

In the beginning I was very nervous about ordering a prom dress from here, and I wish I had listened to my gut because I had a terrible experience. We paid extra for my dress to come without 10 days and it came in 18 days, too late to wear it for my prom. The material was terrible and the dress didn't even match the picture. Also, I custom sized my dress and when I got it, it did not fit. I measured the dress myself and it didn't match what I had asked for. When my mother and I tried to get a refund they replied one time and then stopped. I'm very unhappy with this company and it made my senior prom very stressful.

They are doing the same to me....late shipping and bigger measures....ignoring my emails...I am trying to get a refund without hope.

Lansing, Michigan

Review about Clothes Returns from Harbor Beach, Michigan

This China company is a goal rip off. Clothes are cheap. No returns. Do not order from this rip off.
ID
#512000 Review #512000 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Harbor Beach, Michigan

Horrible Business

I found the most beautiful dress for my wedding reception on dress that. I ordered it, paid $130 + $30 for shipping. It came in and the zipper was broken. I fixed it and tried to be ok with it. It broke again. Then I noticed that the seams on the top layer of lace were 2-3" long each! They show through the lace and are every 6" so it looked horrible. The bottom layer of lace was 8" long when it should have been 3" long!! Also, the seam on the bottom layer was tearing already. These dresses are cheaply made and nothing like what you see online. To make it worse, I couldn't get a refund so now I'm stuck with this broke down sad excuse of a dress.
Montgomery, Alabama
Loss

A Nice Shopping Experience Online

Really a nice shopping experience at Dressthat.com. I Purchased a dress for my mother. Her birthday is coming, i feel like to buy a beautiful prom gown for her, I ordered a dress which was made of lace, seems generous and elegant. I considered for a long time, and searched at other website, i really prefer to buy this as her birthday party finally. Two weeks for tailor and deliver, that's really fast beyond my expectations. It was really a nice dress and fit her like a glove! Everyone loved it and the bonus part was, no one else had a dress like it! Thanks Dressthat, thumbs up!

Sounds like you work for dressthat. Total fake review.

I order my dress for my wedding. TOTAL RIP OFF.

Did not fit,measuremnts off, bra lining felt like plastic and paper. You suck !

This is a fake review, just listen to the broken English. I'm sure it it from someone at the company.

This person said the dress was tailored and shipped. This company does not tailor. My order was over 4 weeks late. It came in 2 weeks after I needed it.

It was not the size I ordered and the material was cheap. I will warn everyone about this company and I am reporting them to the BBB!

I had a great experience. The dress was exactly as it looked on the website.

They left enough spare material to allow it to be taken out a little & the dress maker commented on how well made the dress was. Wedding dress is perfect!

I ordered a lace dress for my wedding reception. The lace underlay was 8" longer than it should have been!

The zipper broke! The seams were huge and bulky and tacky! Then they wouldn't give me a refund and asked ME TO GET IT REPAIRED!

I will never buy online again after this experience. :(

View more comments (3)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article