Resolved: Terrible Customer Service from Dressthat

Update by user Sep 29, 2017

The only way I would ever see my money again was to delete my 1 star feedback. I always wondered why they had nothing but 5 star ratings.

Well, this is why.

They are dishonest and a terrible company to deal with. So I didn't get my full refund, but at least I never, ever have to speak with them again.

Update by user Sep 29, 2017

After dealing with them for a month and a half, the only way I was going to receive my money back was to delete my HONEST 1 star feedback. This company refused to give me their return address unless I deleted my feedback.

I was just tired of the back and forth communicating, so I agreed to delete my feedback (I felt I had no choice) if I ever wanted to get my money back. Please do not patronize this company.

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2017
I ordered a gown from Dressthat. The photo and description says with beading. I received the item with no beading, color was lighter than photo, material was cheap and gown was completely wrinkled. I immediately took photos of the gown and contacted the company the day I received the gown. I gave a negative feedback because it is not the gown that was advertised. They wanted to give me $20-$30 to cover the cost of not having the beading. I told them I want to return for a full refund. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THEIR RETURN ADDRESS UNLESS I DELETE MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. What kind of company does that? No wonder they have nothing but 5 stars. Their customers have to lie in order to receive money back. I am already in contact with PayPal. Please do not order from Dressthat! They are a fraud.
Resolved
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dressthat - Shipping Service Review from Humble, Texas

I ordered a purple/ blue mermaid tail blanket. They emailed saying it was out of stock. They wanted to send me a different one instead. I said no because my niece was set on the original one. They sent. Completely different one than I ordered. I'm not happy but my niece doesn't want to send it back. Ugh!!! I'lm beyond frustrated.

Did they have a phone number

I only saw part of your comment. I too ordered the blue purple mermaid tail blanket and it was to be in July 2 and nothing and I have email led them three times with no response.

They did however take the money out immediately. How did you get s hold of them?

View more comments (1)
ID
Humble, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Lansing, Michigan

In the beginning I was very nervous about ordering a prom dress from here, and I wish I had listened to my gut because I had a terrible experience. We paid extra for my dress to come without 10 days and it came in 18 days, too late to wear it for my prom. The material was terrible and the dress didn't even match the picture. Also, I custom sized my dress and when I got it, it did not fit. I measured the dress myself and it didn't match what I had asked for. When my mother and I tried to get a refund they replied one time and then stopped. I'm very unhappy with this company and it made my senior prom very stressful.