State: Kentucky Product: Drees Homes House Construction Clear all filters (1 of 20 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Featured
Drees Homes - I hope you learn from my mistake
Drees Homes Nashville, TN The presentation is too good and that is exactly what got me. You get less house and more worries when you deal with Drees. The reason i decided to build my house with Drees instead of other small builders was obvious, i wanted peace of mind....

I wish I would have read your post. Unfortunately I did not until today.

Horrible builder. Liars and thieves. Was told I would get a certain amount off in design center, however once I signed they gave me 10k less. Built my home and it has been a complete disaster.

They use sub par workers, they inserted incorrect windows, all the walls and hallway doors are lopsided, leaking faucets, cracked foundation and many more. What makes it worse it they hide things that are wrong, you find it and they deny they did it. Warranty? A joke, they argue, deny and will not fix anything.

They are liars and thieves. There are many other home builders out this, save yourself the headache and find a reputable, competent builder because Drees is awful.

View more comments
Review
Service
Drees Homes House Construction
Cons
  • Landscaping issues
  • Poor account management and customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Drees Homes Customer Service