Rockelle Pzs

Verified Reviewer

I need my refund asap ! This company is unethical...

I need my refund asap ! This company is unethical w/ fraudulent practices !

Dream trips will NOT attempt to create fake policies or procedures to escape from refunding me my 1,500.00 ! I have been battling health issues & cannot travel !!

When I told someone from customer service she asked me why didn’t I tell anyone , I didn’t know I had to tell my personal business to people I don’t know , this feels like a cult , I am not on a contract with Dream trips ! The high monthly membership fees are way to high with me battling my Heath issues however , a trip that was paid for upfront should be honored with my monies back plus it was canceled way before 45 or 50 days

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article