Dreamscapes Landscaping Service - Landscaping Service Review from Marietta, Georgia

Poor service, over priced and unprofessional! Would not recommend

This company is Dreamscapes out of Ackworth Ga not Dreamscapes Landscaping Services Incorporated out of Carrollton, GA. We do not service the Marietta area.

Unfortunately my company is sometimes mistaken for this company since we share a similar name and now I see 2 complaints on this website from that company. I am truly sorry for anyone who has been taken advantage of this company and sorry my companies name is similar.

ID
Marietta, Georgia

Amateur work at a professional price ($8000.00)

I contracted Dreamscapes Landscaping of Bowdon GA to design and install new landscaping, directed mainly at a memorial area for my deceased wife (cancer victim). The work was of such amateur quality, this company has no business in the landscaping business, he is not qualified to even cut grass as a profession. The landscaping was poorly designed, the rockwork started falling apart within weeks. Despite my pleas for him to do the right thing, he refused to return my calls, ultimately putting my phone number on his ATT block list. This man will never amount to anything if he doesn't change his ways and start standing behind his work and doing the right thing.
#1198699

I feel sorry for anyone that has been scammed by this so called professional. Personally, I feel he is not even qualified to cut grass, a true amateur.

This client has continually harassed several companies in areas all over the Eastern U.S. with the business name Dreamscapes.

As the owner of Dreamscapes in Boone has stated, "this guys is malicious and does not have his facts straight." He has written a complaint 4 years ago on my business which were untrue.

My business is in Carrollton, GA with the same complaint that he now writes on this business in Boone NC, all the meanwhile he is in Illinois.

I will be trying to contact this client and requesting him to stop harassing all Dreamscapes Landscaping Companies or I will be pursuing him with a lawsuit for Malicious Intent. See Below:

I contracted Dreamscapes Landscaping of Boone, North Carolina to design and install new landscaping, directed mainly at a memorial area for my deceased wife (cancer victim).The work was of such amateur quality, this company has no business in the landscaping business, he is not qualified to even cut grass as a profession.

Despite my pleas for him to do the right thing, he refused to return my calls, ultimately putting my phone number on his ATT block list.This man will never amount to anything if he doesn't change his ways and start standing behind his work and doing the right thing.

I did the work in question for this man. He was very indecisive and we went very slow with the project so he could make sure everything was to his liking.

He added many parts to this job that was done for him at a severely discounted rate because I felt bad for him and his situation.

We never got a complaint from him Untill the last day when it was obvious he had over spent and was just unhappy because of that. All of the sudden he did a 180 and everything went from great to "meh".

On the last day of work on this project he comes out and asks how much money he can save if we stop where we are because he doesn't have all of the money that he owes us and I informed him that he wouldn't be saving much because the bulk of the work had been done and we were just doing finishing touches.

He got very argumentative and started trying to find things wrong anywhere he looked trying to get some of the price knocked off.

We still finished and wrote him detailed instructions on how to care for his new landscaping.

within a few weeks I received a phone call about his patio we had installed. The patio has polysand as a filler inbetween the stones. Instead of letting the patio sit like I had recommended, I arrived to find that metal chairs had been sat down and penetrated the poly sand before it had sat and hardened. There were also many holes in the sand from where his many dogs had been allowed to dig there.

we wixed this(for free) and left him more poly sand (for free) incase it happened again.

Then we got a call about the firepit which he was in love with before he relized he was broke an shouldn't have spend $10000 for landscaping around a singlewide trailor. According to him it had a huge crack. I arrived to see a very small crack that a penny wouldn't fit through(this is normal) and proceeded to fix it. At this time the customer approached me about the patio and said the polysand was thin. I informed him this was due to his error injudgement and his dogs digging and our repair in those places.

After a few more calls and the customer being very unreasonable I simply blocked his number.

After blocking his number I began receiving emails saying his landscaping was broken, his firepit was falling apart (meanwhile he had pictures of himself on facebook posing next to his firepit).

Overall very mentally and emotionally unstable man. I tried my best to help him but "you cant fix *** and you cant help crazy"

@PissedConsumer639804

my biggest complaint still stands, this so called professional charges top dollar for amateur work.

View more comments (3)
ID
Carrollton, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article