Stephen James Creazzo – Fraud -Dreamality Entertainment - Stephen J. Creazzo – Fraud

From Bryan in Austin, Texas: I the displeasure of working day to day on the set with Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment, suffering at the hands of his incompetence. I had a terrible experience being on the set with this complete lard ***. Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment calls himself a writer/director/producer. Check none of the above if it is on a test. Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment completely screwed up on the site, misguided all us actors, and cost my good friend, the financier, more money and time to get another director on the film to clean up his dirty work. I understand that they now have a fully done film, looks great, and I'm sure Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment is going to put his name on it as writer/director/producer. Unfortunately, because of Stephen's contract, the *** still gets the only director credit. It was his first time, but anyone could have been a better director. So could any of my cousins who are working at the Wal-Mart right now. Without him as the writer/director/producer, we had to do two reshoots just to clean up and have a movie that was presentable to sell. If Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment still takes credit as writer/producer/director on this film, BEWARE, and ask what other work he has done. Because if you see this movie, "The Ascent", Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment ended up directing about 10% of it and writing about 20% of it. Beware of hiring this ***; he is unreliable and frankly has no talent. Please call the financiers at Ranch Studios and ask them for the real story before you invest any money on Stephen James Creazzo of Dreamality Entertainment and his films, because what you see is not what you get.

This weakling, this coward of a person was FIRED, on day two, from our set, and has been denounced by the actual investor of the film for being incompetent and a liar.

If he/she had an once of balls they would use their real and full name, and stand up for their despicable lies.

I like how he/she says that they know me. I find that funny.

Please remove this feckless person's comments, as he/she is LIAR.

Here is the truth. I know Steve. I've worked with Steve and know that he makes his real money from editing weddings. Now...does that sound like an experienced director who is capable of directing a 1.5 million dollar budgeted film??? If you are worth your salt and respect your craft, I hope your answer is no!

First off, Steve has no formal film or directorial training. He has no traditional understanding of film making techniques nor does he keep up on technology around film making. His approach to the craft of editing and film making is something he invented in his head and deemed as GOOD-A-NUF to compete with mainstream film makers.

Yes, I do understand that we live in an age where cheap technology to make a great film is easily available to anyone with a good sense of composition and ability to learn. And this is a great thing.

But here is the rub...YA HAVE TO HAVE TALENT. Steve James Creazzo doesn't have any! You have to know you're wrong before you can learn what is right. Steve has refused to take any criticism for his lack of understand of basic film composition and principles for the last 12 years . Imagine that, 12 years and you refuse to listen to anyone telling you your shot looks horrible, reframe!!!

Anyhow, that's who he is and what I saw in my dealings with him. Take it or leave it!!!

4.22.10

Dear Steven,

James (Chankin) has already contacted that web site and asked them to take down

that posting. James has already given you a letter telling you that we

don’t know who this guy is, that we don’t endorse his allegations,

and that he is not a friend or partner of Studio Estates. He does not

represent us or our position/opinion. I have already given you a

statement that you are in very good standing with Studio Estates.

You have more than enough information from us, and of your own sources, to defend yourself.

Sincerely,

David Cuddy, Ranch Sudios

Who ever wrote this is apparently the person that snuck in and talked *** to make there self look better.. Shame on you and the reshoots are not that great.Stevens cut is better ten the reshhots BULL

This person's (BRYAN) claims are ALL LIES.

If you contact RANCH STUDIOS or DREAMALITY ENTERTAINMENT you will learn that this person was FIRED for gross incompetence, and they are only trying to get there pound of flesh... And they are doing it with 100% PURE LIES.

And the fact that this website does not vet these claims, or have fact-checkers on staff, plainly makes any of the claims and posts on this site very questionable.

gene mottola is another fraud. says he is a film producer and never worked in film before.

he will lie, charm, manipulate, steal, and brainwash to succeed at making a movie. mottola film corp is run out of his bedroom and he also goes by porschepalace where he sells car parts on ebay. says he makes parts in his shop but shop dont exist.

he buys parts and resells them claiming he made them. dont waste your time or money on this *** man.

View more comments (5)
ID
Glendale, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article