Dream Hair Boutique promise on website to do excellent work not kept. Sold bogus fake hair and bad installation

Owner is very rude and unprofessional almost to the point of being crazy. She's very unreasonable and difficult to deal with and would not except any responsibility for her bad work and charge me an exuberant amount of money and would not stand by her word and promises per her website. I went to Julia Pendleton owner of Dream Hair Boutique to purchase and have weave install. Owner made a promise that the installment would last 4 months and that the hair was of the highest quality and could be reused for at least a year if not longer. The installation did not even hold up for two weeks. I had to use hair pins after the first week of the installation to keep it from slipping backward on my head it had an awful smell, did not hold curls and was hard, dry and brittle and look more like a bad wig and looked nothing like what is shown on the website or what was show case in the store. It was the worst experience I've encountered with a beautician and still no resolution. I was attack verbally in the rudest manner by this person who stole my money by selling bad weave and bad installation. I had no choice but to remove what I call the worst weave installation of the century after less than six weeks. Claim she has over 1300 clients, maybe that's the problem, maybe she's too busy and tired from dealing all 1300 clients and only in it for the money. Very, very, very bad experience. Save yourself the time and money and not do business with Dream Hair Boutique, located at Collin Creek Mall, Plano, TX.
ID
#532009 Review #532009 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Plano, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article