SCAM: Draper Super Bee Apiaries Inc

They let you order the product online for regular price but what you dont realize is that the shipping, which is a separate charge is completely outraigious. I ordered one queen bee that was $30 dollars and without my permission they shipped it overnight air for $56.44. If i would have known i would have never ordered from them in the first place. They never emailed me, called me or even attempted to contact me about shipping. The owner had zero remorse on the phone. I was polite, he was a complete ***. Dont make the same mistake i did.

I've been to the website. Shipping is separate and it clearly says so and tells you what to expect.

The type of shipping used is based on your distance from the shipping point.

They don't want to ship ground over long distances to reduce deaths and stress on the bees.

It is patently unfair for you to not read their clearly stated process and then trash Drapers for issues caused by your own ignorance.

@PissedConsumer799532

Just get in touch with the buyer about how much shipping will cost. Like i said, If i would have know it was that much i would not have purchased.

I trash them for poor customer service and lack of communication. It would have been as simple as giving me a call and saying, "Hey, just wanted to let you know shipping will be X amount. Is that ok?" And he was really rude to me when I called and explained what happened. They might have changed there website sense then but when I order the bee it was anything but obvious.

They mentioned shipping after you ordered and I kept waiting for an email or phone call as to how much it would be.

Instead, once they got my card number, they charge whatever shipping they wanted without telling me. I have NEVER dealt with any company online that has done that.

You thought shipping was free??!! That cost is very competetive with others in the industry.

You got exactly what you asked for. Next time do a little homework.

#1190470
@PissedConsumer639011

Rich,

With Technology now-a-days the site should be able to post how much shipping would cost at time of checking out your purchase.

They are deceiving the paying customer. Do I think Shipping is free?

WHY.. "Yes" if the site does not include shipping at time of check out.

View more comments (3)
ID
Sullivan, Indiana
Loss

About

Summary

Bee Supplies aren't all you will find at Draper's, you will also find great service...and that is free!

Draper Super Bee Apiaries reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article