Drain Pro Plumbers will Rip You Off

Watch Dateline NBC with Chris Hansen on May 15.(You Tube has the 12th or 13th I think). Its about "repair scams in Phoenix Az". Don who owns Drain Pro Plumbers in Phoenix ripped me off. I called him on it the next day because I wasn't there to actually witness the ripoff. He gave me a line of B.S. like you wouldn't believe. I won't get into it but you can look at You Tube and watch Don scam a potential home owner like he did me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw good old Don getting nabbed with millions watching. Thanks Don. LOL

I don't understand why Don or even his employees would rip you off or do anything like that. I have used Drain Pro several different times on a couple of my property's, sometimes never being there, and nothing of this sort has ever happened.

Along with two of my friends, my son, sister, and whomever they have told, always uses Drain Pro from our small projects to as big as I've ever seen them get and i was in the trade for six years before i retired. Even two of the jobs i called Drain Pro to do involved multiple plumbers and every one of them were very honest and professional too. My friends and family have had a better experience with them than anyone other plumbers we have had in the past "plain and clear, no argument" and am sure to always use them. And compared to most other plumbers Drain Pro is very fair priced and i have always been more than happy to pay what i do.

I don't even get what they could have done to you or how they ripped you off? You honestly must have done something wrong or are just a very unhappy person because I know Drain Pro is not that type of company. I will always use and will always recommend Drain Pro.

Everyone that uses them clearly does the same but you. I'm sorry for your problems

@PissedConsumer304703

I used Drain Pro a number of times and always found them to be top-notch and never had any issues with any of their work...ever! Disappointing that the Dateline thing happened.

View more comments (2)
ID
Columbus, Ohio

About

Summary

Drain Pro Plumbing is an Apple Valley Plumber where our main priority is to meet your Plumbing needs, commercial and residential

Drain Pro Plumbers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article