Old Republic Home Warranty-Plumbing Leak

I called into Old Republic Warranty on a Monday morning to report a water leak. They providing me the name and telephone number of a plumber who they were going to contact to fix this leak. Old Republic said that if I didn't hear from the plumber by tuesday afternoon, to contact him direct. You guessed it, No call from the plumber so I called him. He said he doesn't even service my area, but did it once as a favor for Old Republic. He reluctantly said that would be out to repair the leak on wednesday between 8am and noon. My wife took the day off work to be at home for the needed repair. You guessed it, no call and no show. So we called the plumber. he said he was on another job some two hours away and would be out on thursday between 8am and noon. I called Old Republic immediately and they said that they would up the call to a priority and try to reach another plumber???? You guessed it, the other plumber didn't answer his phone so a message was left. Old Republic said that I could contact a plumber myself and pay them, waiting 14 days or more for reimburstment? I thought, nope this isn't gonna happen this way where they ask me to schedule an outside plumber and pay him, never getting paid for the work. We will continue to try to contact the second plumber all day today to get this corrected ASAP. Poor service providers.

Sounds like Old Republic is the one to blame for providing info for plumbers that don't service your area; I have used Drain Aid in the past & not only is their customers service great but so is the service they provide on job site.

ID
Highland, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article