He threatened me

My husband and I lost our baby last year and had been trying desperately to conceive again since. Someone had suggested try Dr Zogo for help with a fertility spell. I emailed him and explained my situation. He told me that he could help by casting the spell and it wouldn't cost me anything. He explained how it would work then asked me for nearly $200 for "supplies" to cst the spell, which I couldn't afford to spare. I told him this and apologized for any time I might have wasted. He emailed me back, saying his goods are moot happy with me and they he will send their wrath on me. I am still getting threatening and harassing emails from him on the subject.

He did the same to me i have yet to get pregnant did he send u any soap i used it a d still havent been able to get pregnant

Good thing spells are pretend, you just saved $200.

email him back and say that you're now under the care of a more reasonably priced voodoo-Fertility doctor. And as a new patient perk this doctor throws in 3 free complimentary curses (to be used on any past healthcare provider) as part of your initial check up with him. It might work :/

@Tanishka Bix

I keep revieving threatening emails from him. Saying I need to do a spiritual cleansing. And that have money to spare and if I don't bad this will happen to me that I won't find funny

So block him. And there is no such thing as a "fertility spell" or any spell.

He can't hurt you. You are hurting because you lost your baby and are vulnerable to people taking advantage of you.

@PissedConsumer788076

He's saying that his temple will curse me if I don't get a spiritual cleanse from him

View more comments (4)
ID
Bellevue, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article