Dr. Koffman Shaved My Tooth Without Permission

In November 2014, dentist Tsvetelina Koffman, in NYC, shaved one of my bottom teeth while putting a temporary crown on ONE tooth in the top row. She did not ask my permission. She did not notify me first. In general, my teeth looked fine. The one front tooth on top was discolored as it was an old crown. I told her to stop. I looked in the mirror and saw that it was now slanted on top instead of having the straight edge as the tooth beside it does. I asked her to fix it and she dismissively smirked and said there was nothing she could do and they're crooked any way. While my teeth are not perfectly straight, they certainly are not crooked in the sense that people would mention it or I would feel uncomfortable about it. I have always been told I have a nice smile. The temporary crown she put in came out within a week. Another dentist fixed it and its lasted for five months now. I saw her five times before that and I always arrived early for my appointments. She would call me in 15 minutes after the appointment time. On the day she shaved my tooth, her assistant was rushing me out of the chair and tried to take the mirror out of my hand. The overall service of Dr. Koffman and her assistant was shoddy.
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article