Cosmedic Dermatology - Dr. Shauna Ryder Diggs, MD PC

I will never go back. The Doc seemed nice but her office is run so badly she should fire them all. I've called multiple to get my test results and no one ever calls back. I have left messages on their answering machine because I can never get a human to answer and still no calls. I basically received NO help for my condition whatsoever - no diagnosis and they just see you, take your money and never bother to give you the help you pay for. To make matters worse, they require you to give a debit/credit card to guarantee. I never received a bill from them for my portion due, after they billed my insurance. I specifically wrote on the billing info NOT to charge my debit because this is my checking account and I would need to know funds were coming out. They said not to worry that would not happen and they would always call. NO CALLS, NO BILL SENT - they just went ahead and charged my debit without permission, causing me to go into overdraft on my checking account! I have a tight budget and I make sure that funds are in my checking account when I pay my bills. I can't have someone taking hundreds of dollars out of my account without my knowledge! I would not recommend anyone go there. If this is how they handle new clients, I can't imagine how they can stay in business.
ID
Dearborn, Michigan
Service
Dr Shauna Ryder Diggs Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article