SCAM

I have got the website on internet search. I wrote to Mr. Shabah that I needed love spell that works. Then He called me and said to me that it will cost me 520 pound sterlings. then I told him that I have 250USD in my hand. and agreed to pay the rest after the work is done. He said okey and told me to send the 250USD through Western Union. I sent to him. He is in Sauth Africa but the receivers adress he sent me in my mobile is in Uganda. his name is Ibrahim Kaweesa. Then I asked Shebah why is the receiver in Uganda. He said he is his brother. Then Accordingly I sent him the receeipt by scannig it through his email.info@***.co.za. Once he received the money he never replies to my phone call and email messages. BUT BEFORE I PAID THE MONEY HE SAID HE WILL SEND THE ORDER( love spell) within 2 Days. This is a bloody thief scammer who even doesnt have mercy. I need the concerned authority to help me. Not for the sake of the lost money but for the sake of humanity. Evidence is with me

Well i don't know about that but myself in live in the UK and he charged me the same money and he helped me with my business i have seen results....

#821989
@PissedConsumer637448

U font know about that, really, u r workn with him, God see all,

View more comments (1)
ID
Riyadh, Ar Riyad
Loss

This Love spell doctor

I am feeling really disappointed because recently my good friend married the love of his life and the lady was pregnant after only one month in their marriage the woman packed her bags and left it has been 2 weeks we contacted this guy Dr. Shabah who we found online on www.drshabah.co.za but this lost love spell of his is taking long than we expected it because he said it was for 5 days now its 2 weeks. I am really pissed off of this and I just need the spell to work because my friend is running mad each and every day that passes by.
#982004

Thanks for all of your hard work on my case and bringing John back in my life. I have never seen the results from a spell like the ones that I have seen from yours.

You truly are the one person that I can count on in my life to be a friend. Mentioning friend, let me tell everyone reading my testimonial.. vudoo priest is more than a friend, he is a person that takes personal care of your case. I have been to many different sites (Ashia, Egyptian Witch sites, and several others) and I have been put off to counselors and several other different people have handled my case, to no avail.

When I approached dr mica the vudoo priest, through greatvudoospellshrine.my-free.website/ with my situation I was stunned at the personal service and attention to detail that he gave to my case. I got my lover back after 24 hours after spell cast.

This man is good with spell. call him on 443 459 ****.

shelly.

It serves you right,you need to scrutinize who your working with at all times,it serves you right,that's why you and your friend wasted your money,you guys are a bunch of losers,act your age will you and not your shoe size.

LOL!! :grin

Thank you.... I am now dumber for having read that post..... Get a life!!!

OMFG!! You are in the running for *** of the Year!

View more comments (4)
ID
#320188 Review #320188 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Johannesburg, Gauteng

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article