Has made twice for me the best orthotics, 2002 and 2010

Doctor's foot laboratories, Dr. Saul Goldston, is truly a foot specialist. I am a marathon runner, running the Boston 4 times in my late 50's, and now still running in my late 60's. I contribute his orthotics to helping make this possible, also to all the many other daily moving activities. I put the new pair that I received recently in my running shoes; They fit perfectly, then I went out and ran 8 miles, 9 minute pace. Normally, you break them in gradually, However, he made the accurate adjustments according to the foot mold, for my feet, hip, and back. I had no pain and felt like I was running on a cloud in Arizona heat. They were flexible, but had the support I needed to maintain proper form. The first pair were worn years into shreads, and I was still wearing them this summer, doing Zumba in the sand on Lake Michigan beach. I have had five or six other pairs from foot doctors, with no success. I highly recommend Dr.Saul Goldston for orthotics. He stands for quality, honesty, and sincerity. Thank you Dr. Goldston!
ID
#201248 Review #201248 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Dr Saul Goldston Return Policy
To read more: https://doctorsfootlabs.com/cart/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=so5p8qs5ujhb1uf1qm7gj4lsu2
Dr Saul Goldston Delivery Policy
Dr Saul Goldston Privacy Policy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (http://www.doctorsfootlabs.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. What personally identifiable information is collected from The Client of Dr Saul Goldston through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to The User regarding the use of The User's data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of The User's information. How The Client can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Website are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. www.doctorsfootlabs.com only have access to/collect information that The User voluntarily give Dr Saul Goldston via email or other direct contact from The Client Dr Saul Goldston will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Website will use The Customer's information to respond to The Client regarding the reason The Client of Dr Saul Goldston contacted Dr Saul Goldston
To read more: https://doctorsfootlabs.com/cart/index.php?main_page=privacy&zenid=so5p8qs5ujhb1uf1qm7gj4lsu2
Dr Saul Goldston FAQ
To read more: https://doctorsfootlabs.com/cart/index.php?main_page=gv_faq&zenid=so5p8qs5ujhb1uf1qm7gj4lsu2
Summary

Dr Saul Goldston is an American company with more than 38-year history. It produces special foot wear for people in order to help them to get rid of orthotic illnesses and feel healthy keeping active way of living. The company is absolutely sure in its invent so that it offers 30-day test period after which you can return money if the product doesn`t suit you. The most popular products of Dr Saul Goldston are Carbon Fiber Composite Custom Orthotics, Carbon Fiber Sport Running/Walking Orthotics, Marathon 26.2 Running Orthotics, Custom Made Orthotics. Company often makes different sales which motivate clients and makes the production more available. You are free to contact Dr Saul Goldston`s specialized staff in order to get answers to most urgent questions about the using of orthotics, recommendations and order points. The company has a strong system of lifetime warranties and round-the-clock customer service.

Dr Saul Goldston reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article