Teeth whitening

I got my teeth whitening on September 21, 2017. I paid $600.00 when I called other places and they would do it a lot cheaper. I had my teeth done a couple of years done and I only paid $300.00. My whole family lives in Summit and Chatham and they all go to Dr. Berkowitz in Summit, NJ. My mother retired back in 2012, and she drives all the way to Summit to get her teeth worked on. I was going to have her go to Dr. Rotem, but after this experience I told her to not to go to him. I feel like I paid too much money because I paid so much. I called the office to complain, at least get a credit. I called the office to complain and they said they would call me back. I never heard back from the. What a waste of money! Julie Anne Houck

Anyone who has had a bad experience with dr Rotem please post I’m going thru *** right now and I’m out 12 k and need to have everything re done

Toms River, New Jersey
Service
Dr Rotem Teeth Whitening
Cons
  • Extremely disapointed
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Just awful, misleading experience (putting it mildly)

I spent a fortune of hard earned money to get caps on all teeth SEVEN years ago, and it is not in such a state that abscess and other problems have emerged. Every single time I've got to Dr. Rotem to have something 'fixed', if you can call it that - it's at least a few hundred dollars. Of course, he doesn't accept insurance - everything is done through his office. Payment in full to his staff, and the same staff submits to insurance. Thousands more dollars later - after the 25K he charged me seven years ago - two other orthodontists has advised repeating the very same process, to the tune of about the same amount, in order to prevent Dr. Rotem's job 'from completely falling apart'. Must be nice to be him.

I would love to hear more of your complaints I’m going through similar situation

I would love to talk to person who posted this. I’m having similar problems

View more comments (1)
Bad quality

Dr. Ronen Rotem is a butcher

Update by user Aug 02, 2012

UpdAte request by Pisssed Consumers:

It is a month since I reported about Dr. Rotem. I have undergone three surgeries so far. I have had so much pain and all of it could have been avoided if Dr. Rotem had listened to my complaints in the first place.

I am now in the process of having 5 implants put in, they cannot put them all in at the same time so I have to wait 4 months after each one is installed so that it adhere to the bones. I had to have a sinus augmentation so I do not have problems with my sinuses due to the implant just below that area. That was extremely painful to go through, this week I go for another implant and bone grafting which will take another three hours in the chair. Now the time line is I will not be able to eat normally for the next 4 months ( due to the fact I have temporary caps and they fall out while I eat so I cannot eat anything hard or chewy)

My main food source are green smoothies, no corn on the cob or watermelon during this summer. Actually because of Dr. Rotem I have not been able to eat corn on the cob or anything of that sort, apples, or any hard fruit, well you get the idea, for the last 4 years.

This has caused me much physical and emotional pain.

Even when it is all finished I will never be the same. I have already stopped several people that almost made the same mistake I did, I am happy that I did that.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2012
My teeth were ruined and I am undergoing intensive minor surgeries to be able to eat again without pain. I had to have 7 teeth extracted because of what he did to me. I kept telling him there was something wrong and he ignored me teling me I was wrong until everything hit the fan. Stay away from this man. He worked on me and ruined my teeth, not it is taking over a year to put back what he took apart. He should not be in business. He is a DDS in the town of Toms River NJ. Everyone he touches has problems, plase be aware

I too am having serious issues that are similar. I would love to talk to you to see what your outcome was. My number is 609849****

#1964372
@PissedConsumer1705314

Please let me know if you were able toresolve I am in extreme pain and I dont know what to do 609 709 ****

Wish I read this before I spent 12K on implants that came out in a week and caused me infections in my gums

What happened? What did Dr. Rotem do that messed up your mouth?

View more comments (3)
Bayville, New Jersey

Dr rotten rotem

had teeth pulled and received dentures , temp were ok. when I received permanent denture the. fit was terrible, went to for fixing because they were very loose . he made them worse . went to another prosthodontist for a new pair that are great for a fraction of the price. after went to Dr totem to see what he will do to help me . never came to speak to me . was told he will call me never received a call. poor service and bad professional skills. dr totem took the money and ran. he carted me 4 thounsand four hundred dollars to pull ten teeth and top dentures. what a rip off.
ID
#207487 Review #207487 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article