Dr. Ronnelle S. Burley, MD; Her staff is terrible

I have nothing to report about Dr. Burley. The only problem I have, is with her staff. I'm not going to single any one person out, because several of her staff is to blame. My girlfriend went to Dr. Burley's office for an appointment. When my girlfriend explained her medical problem with a certain sensitive area a pregnancy scare, she was ridiculed and embarrassed behind her back. My girlfriend was able to hear the employees laughing and talking about her when the employees thought they were out of hearing distance from her. My girlfriend was very embarrassed and hurt by this. Dr. Burley, your employees are insensitive and rude. If they're going to make fun of your patients, tell them to at least do it when they leave. It's very unprofessional.

Yes I have been going here for a few years and this last appointment the nurse was so rude and unprofessional !! Dr Burley is very professional and sweet , it is a shame her staff are not the same ..

People like that don't need a job like this. They need to be shoveling cow poo that's how sorry they are

View more comments (1)
ID
Lubbock, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article