Dr Mars Smart Lipo a Sham

Dr Mars performed Smart Lipo on several areas. This is a sham..I did not receive the results that were promised. I am lumpy, bumpy and very unhappy. She did not give me the time of day, was arrogant and gave me a sales pitch. This is medicine not sales! This is not ethical and furthermore she does those botox parties where people drink and then get botox, again not very ethical, do yourself a favor and do your homework...a reputable doctor does not perform any procedures on patients who have been drinking. I did not look or feel out of this world, I felt like I was an alien from mars....

The work I had done which included face lifts was horrible so while she may be a nice person, I cannot disagree with this complaint. She probably has many happy customers but, I am not one of them or is the person who drafted this complaint but, that alone does not make any claim less genuine. For those of you who wrote in support of your results, that is wonderful, wish I could have joined you.

I have been a patient of Dr. Mars both for skincare and a consultation for a procedure.

The experience I recieved by Dr. Mars was wonderful. I had somewhere in the ballpark of 31 questions I asked in reference to my upcoming surgery.

She took all the time in the world with me. She is very ethical, patient, and kind.

This person is liar and a freak. I have been to events at Dr.

Mar's office and yes she did treat us to champagne brunch but only after our procedures. This person is only trying to hurt a extremely ethical surgeon with her lies and slander.

I dare her to speak to me personally and prove her accusations. This person has serious self esteem and self image issues.

View more comments (2)
ID
Tucson, Arizona

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article