Dentist refused to help patient with pain.

I went to Dr. Louis Steinberg in New Jersey because I was looking for a biological/holistic dentist to help me with pain I was having in a very old root canal that was done several years ago. I paid $125 for a consultation fee plus extra for xrays and photos. This was the worst dentist I have ever seen and I have seen hundreds in my lifetime, he did not examine my teeth, he did not want my dental history which is extensive, he did not want to discuss the pain I was having. He told me if I thought about the pain it would come back so I shouldn't think about it, he said I should use clove oil and do oil pulling, clove oil is a temporary pain solution until you can see a dentist. I already used these methods, they did not solve my problem, he wanted to talk about my diet and nutrition not the current problem I was experiencing. He told me to do meditation and I couldn't believe he let me walk out of the office without addressing any of my pain issues or examining my teeth. I have never had a dentist behave this way it was a total waste of time and I still have pain and I am still searching for a dentist.
#1195650

You've been to hundreds of dentists? Sounds like this one is lucky that you are moving on.

ID
Boston, Massachusetts
Service
Dr Louis M Steinberg Dentistry Doctor
Cons
  • Did not treat patient
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article