I would avoid

I paid Mr. Len a lot of money and did not get any of the results promised. I followed his system and when I told him I wasn't getting results, he never took any accountability but tried to blame me for the poor results. He ended up sending me a bunch of very poor quality leads, which I believe were likely fake. The numbers were bad, disconnected or the wrong person. If on occasion I was able to contact someone that was the actual person listed on the lead, they adamantly denied ever requesting information on life insurance, which Mr. Len had promised me that they did. He was also sending me leads via LinkedIn and I came to find that he was enticing a meeting with me by implying that I had referrals to give to these people, which I did not. This program did not live up to the promises, and I highly recommend going on advisor forums and groups on facebook to find out other people's experiences. I haven't been able to find anyone that had a good experience using his services.
#2093285

His expensive program never made any sense to me; professionals w/ whom we have no relationship with, or know the quality of our work will just give us referrals in turn for our lists ... even if we don't have many names to give them. G oto trust piolet and enter your expereince as well

ID
Cons
  • Too expensive
  • Poor quality
  • Did not live up to guarantees
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dr. Len is a Scam Artist

He defrauded me of $2,500 by promising leads which turned out to be random leads in a phone book.
ID
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article