Karen Lamp MD REVOKED ( it should be)

Dr. Karen Lamp MD is as dysfunctional as her team at the Venice Family Clinic. She bans you from the clinic if you even think about complaining about ANY inappropriate behavior from her staff. Dr Lamp is completely unethical. If her license has not yet been revoked I am sure it is only a matter of months before all the legal action kicks in and trials, juries and boards are involved. She truly should not be practicing, she is a danger to our community and our students who intern with her and her unethical team of workers who could care less about innocent lives.

Indeed Dr. Lamp is as dysfunctional as her clinic is and she has no business representing UCLA. I sent her an email over one week ago regarding never hearing from the clinic regarding the moving of my medical records to a new group and never a word…that clinic has really gone down hill in the last few years…bad place!

I am not a patient but I applied to be a volunteer. Instead of just saying she didn't need any help she brought me in to humiliate me for half an hour, telling me how hot-stuff her clinic is (it actually serves mind-blowingly few patients for its size).

I'm still traumatized by this episode years later, but I found out from some volunteers who do work there that the humiliation doesn't end and I am better off.

She's definitely lost touch with the disadvantaged community her clinic is supposed to serve and seems more comfortable around other people of privilege. I'll say the clinic facilities are nice, if a bit sterile, just not for me as a patient or a worker.

The reply sound's like it came within the OFFICE.Tonto it sound's to me as if you are the one SMOKING.You need to try to cover your own ***,Because when everything comes to light you will be without" EMPLOYMENT ALONG WITH THE GOOD DOCTOR."How about THAT.

Tonto you must be an EMPLOYEE within this doctor's office.If so you are in violation OF Cover Up and LYING.

@PissedConsumer627859

Anonymous: It's comical that you think I work at the clinic. I am a patient, and hear only good things from all the patients who go there to see Dr.

Lamp. Instead of bad mouthing Dr. Lamp, why don't you say what the problem was. And, if you had a problem, why didn't you speak up.

There are places to file complaints. Going on the net and saying someone is incapable of doing their job hardly gets you anywhere. Many, many people are thankful to have Dr. Lamp as their physician.

I am one of them. Too bad you are so blind that the clinic gives better care than private doctors I've been to in Beverly Hills and Century City, who are a bunch of ignorant dopes.

Dr. Lamp is a great doctor.

If it were not for her and her staff, I'd be dead. I've gotten outstanding care from her and her clinic. They are more well informed than doctors I went to in Century City who charged hundreds of dollars for the visits, and didn't know their azzzzzzzzz from a whole in the ground. I also receive preventive care, and so far, it has paid off.

The person who wrote her license should be suspended, what are you smoking, as you must be dilusional. The medications are free. Can you afford two bottles of living saving medicine which would cost $750.00 a bottle? You must be a ***, and an uneducated on at that.

The interns who rotate through the clinic are from UCLA, and are highly trained and intelligent. The only reason I can imagine you do not like Dr.

Lamps is because you probably wanted illegal drugs to feed your habit.

Tonto/WLA

I have never received good care at the Venice Family Clinic so this review does not surprise me.

@PissedConsumer389362

Student: You never said what transpired during your visit to categorize the care you received as NOT good.

What do you know about medicine at your age? Next time you're sick, stay home and suffer, and maybe expire. That's what will happen to you w/o the VFM being your only place to turn.

If you think you know it all, go to medical school and change the world.

View more comments (7)
ID
Irvine, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article