Ann Piccinini thinks Dr. John H Shim is the best

Dr. John Shim is the best surgeon around. Dr. Shim operated on my back on L3, L4 and L5 and put screws and rods in it and in two weeks I was back to work. He operated on my knee and the next day I was back to work. How can you say such horrible things about a person without talking to them personally and telling you how you feel instead of trying to destroy their reputation. I wonder where your proof is and how come you don't put you name and proof on your website. He is the most dedicated doctor besides Dr. Eric Crawl and Dr. Adam Rosen that I have every met. How would you feel I tried to destroy you lively hood and reputation. I bet your family would not be happy. If the truth be told you probably are not even mad at him it probably is something much deeper that has nothing to do with him Be a man and sign your name and call Dr. Shim and try and resolve your issue. If you are a real man you will step up to the plate and talk to Him. Ann Piccinini
ID
#207506 Review #207506 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New Port Richey, Florida

Rebuttle to lies about Dr. John Shim

I just would like to know how can you say such horrible things about Dr. Shim and yet you refuse to use your name or provide proof. Dr. Shim is not paying me to do this. I was in horrible shape and Dr. Shim is the only Doctor that I went to that told me right away what was wrong and we tried everything conservative until it came to a point I had to have surgery. I had back surgery on L3 L4 and L5 and has to have rods in my back and was told by three other doctors that I would be out of commission for three to eight months. I have a office cleaning business and I was back to work in two weeks and out of pain and doing great. Six months later I tore the mensicus in my right knee and I got three different opinions and they all wanted to immediately replace my knee Dr. Shim is the only doctor along with my Rheumatologist Adam Rosen that said I had two tears and arthritis and just needs the tears repaired and cleaned up. I was back to work the very next day. If you have such horrible things to say about someone you should have the courage to sign your name and provide proof. It's terrible that people like you want to destroy someone and their career just because they have so much anger inside them and it probably had nothing to do with Dr. Shim. If you are an honorable and honest person you will put your name and try to resolve the issue you have. How would you feel if I set up a website and tried to destroy you. You absolutely owe him an apology. I am more than willing to give you my name and phone number and proof of my surgeries and proof of what a great surgeon he is. My name is Ann Piccinini and I have nothing to hide behind and if I was unhappy with a doctor I would go to him personally and try to resolve the problem rather than try and destroy him which you will never be able to do because he is a great surgeon. Two of my neighbors went to him and had the same great results I had with him. He has the kindest and most professional staff of any doctor I have ever met.
ID
#207504 Review #207504 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New Port Richey, Florida

About

Dr John Shim Privacy Policy
ShimSpine and ShimSpine.com is committed to honoring and respecting the privacy and anonymity of the individuals using its website(s) and/or services. The purpose of this Privacy Policy is to inform the individuals about the collection, processing and protection of information done by ShimSpine what information www.shimspine.com collect, why Website collect this information and how The Company use this information. This Privacy Policy will be reviewed regularly to reflect the up-to-date practices of ShimSpine. ShimSpine collects personal information only when it is voluntarily provided for a particular service or feature of ShimSpine. The information collected concerns primarily communication details, such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, web addresses, and IP addresses. For users commenting on article reviews, the webmaster might provide a login/password in order to access any restricted areas.
To read more: https://www.shimspine.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Dr John Shim is an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon who has been in practice in the Tampa Bay area since 1993. Dr. Shim's specialty interests include outpatient neck and back surgery, as well as non-operative solutions to neck and back problems, including injection therapies. He is the Current Chief of Orthopaedics at the Mease Hospitals, and the Director of the Mease Dunedin Neuro-Ortho Spine Center. Dr John Shim has a purpose of educating patients about the spine (his website is devoted to spine problems related issues), as well as the causes of spine pain, potential surgical and non-surgical solutions. The Mease Dunedin Neuro-Ortho Spine Center of Dr John Shim is located in Westchase, a suburb of Tampa Bay, Florida. The site has information about the surgical procedures offered by the practice, as well as non-surgical options such as exercises and injections.

Dr John Shim reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article